30 | Stupid and Reckless

A/N: That's Haven up top!!!! 

Mia was trying her best to hide her as she tried to find her friends. She couldn't hide it anymore once she entered the compartment when her friends were sitting.

"Why are you so cheery?" Lily asked, raising a brow at her.

Marlene looked at Mia suspiciously before gasping. "You have a bloody love bite!" Marlene pointed at her neck.

"Morticia Amelia De Martel, why do you have a hickies on your neck?" Lily asked, placing her hands on her waist.

"Regulus kissed me." Mia grinned, happily.

Lily and Marlene looked at each other before squealing. They were jumping up and down.

"Are you two together?" Lily asked.

"Or are you friends with benefits?" Marlene asked nonchalantly.

"Should I tell Damon about this?"

"Definitely not!" Mia exclaimed. "We are not together nor are we friends with benefits. I don't know what we are. Shit! We didn't talk about it!"

Marlene rolled her eyes. "Calm down, Mia. You can talk to him later or tomorrow with your patrolling." the blonde suggested.

Mia nodded. "Moving on, how did Damon do?"

"My parents liked him. Even my sister liked her. His charms worked."

I rolled my eyes. "Charms my arse. That bloke doesn't have charms."

Little did they knew that the marauders were  listening to them under a invisibility cloak. They all glanced at James, who had no expression.

The marauders were pranking the Hufflepuffs when they saw a cheery Mia walked inside Lily' s cabin. They heard everything. Lily being with Damon and Regulus snogging Mia. Not one of them dared to talk until they entered their compartment.

"Prongs—"

"What?" James asked, annoyed.

"Are you alright?" Peter asked.

"Yeah. Sorry for being rude." James faked a cough. "We better change into our robes. We'll be there soon." James said before leaving them. 

"Do you think he'll be fine?" Peter asked. 

"He lost the girl who he had chased for years to a slytherin and now a slytherin kissed a girl he might possibly like. He lost them to the people he hates the most." Sirius said.

"We better leave him alone for now." Remus advised. "But we can't let him do anything reckless or stupid."

Sirius smirked. "We're us, Moony. We do stupid and reckless things all the time."