14 | Old Notes

14 | Old Notes

Mia De Martel

I sat down on the bed, waiting for one of them to speak. They looked uncomfortable, ashamed, and guilty for some reason. What on earth are they bloody hiding.

"Start explaining." I crossed my arms up my chest. "How'd you find me, Sirius? In the dungeons." I sarcastically said.

"Look, Mia—"

"Don't you dare lie to me." I said, cutting James off. "And for Merlin's sake! Put on a shirt, Potter."

"Sorry." he said before putting on a white shirt.

Sirius sighed. "We were there. You may not know it but we were. We had to lie to your parents and to Professor Dumbledore for a reason." Sirius started to explain.

"What's the reason?" I curiously asked.

The three glanced at Remus for a moment and Remus looked nervous. Weirdly nervous.

James coughed. "This is very awkward but do you really want to know?" he asked.

"I almost died that night. I want to know what happened."

They started to explain to me that Remus was the werewolf that night. The other three are animagus. They became animagus to help Remus with his monthly transformation. Also, the reason Snape was there, is because Sirius led him to. Things finally made sense. Remus' scars and his monthly disappearance. I feel bad for him.

"Remus, I'm so sorry." was the first thing I said. I felt bad for him. "That would explain the scars and the ridiculous nicknames."

"It's not ridiculous!" Sirius argued. "I'm sorry about your head."

I shrugged. "It's a scar. Scars are badass." I proudly said, looking at Remus.

"I'm really sorry about what happened, Mia." Remus looked ashamed.

I shook my head, sympathetically. "It's not your fault, Remus. None of it is." I assured. "Also, thank you for bringing me to the hospital wing, Sirius. If you hadn't brought me there I might have died. " I smiled

"How are you feeling, Mia? You've been gone for days." James asked.

"I'm alright. All healed." I said with a small smile plastered on my face.

I thought about telling them about my situation but It'll be too weird if I do.

"I better go. Professor McGonagall wants to give me the lessons and activities I've missed." I said, standing up.

"Actually, I already have it here." James said grabbing a notebook and a bunch of parchment. "I had some free time and I went to Minnie for it."

"Thank you, James." I sincerely said as I grabbed it from his hand. "I better start doing these. I'll see you boys later."

"If you need any help, we are more than happy to help." Smiled James.

I nodded. "Thanks. Bye, boys."

I left the boys' dormitories and went to mine. I yawned as I entered the room. I was greeted by two girls hugging me.

"Hi, girls." I chuckled.

"Thank God you're alright. I thought you'd be there for a month." Marlene said as she pulled away.

"Are you alright now?" Lily worriedly asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine. I'm better."

"Good. Did James gave you the notes and list of activities?" Lily asked.

"Yeah. Got it here." I waved the notebook and parchment in front of the two of them.

"It's quite odd actually. James giving you his notes from last year." Marlene stated.

"He did?" I gapped. "Well, that's nice of him."

Maybe James isn't as bad as he seemed to be.

A/N: Merry Christmas!!