100k Special

A/N: Hello! Thank you much for 100k reads!! Enjoy this special chapter!! Also, the ending is like that for a reason, it'll all be clear once I publish the sequel. For now, enjoy the special chapter.

100k Special

"Mum! I need a few things to get before I leave for September 10." Sierra yelled from upstairs. "Are you coming with me?"

"I'm on call, Corine." Mia said, entering her daughter's room. "Go next door. Ask him if he could accompany you."

"I still don't understand why he doesn't want to come live with us. He's practically always here." Sierra stated. "Like, you know." she wriggled her brows.

"Just go." Mia huffed after hearing her pager beep.

"Whatever you say, mum. You two should get married soon." she hollered as she ran down the stairs.

She was cheery as she walked towards the house next to theirs. She knocked at the door at a polite manner. The door flew open, revealing Regulus with a small smile on his face.

"Hello, darling."

"Mum was wondering if you could accompany me to buy a few things to get for school. Can you come?" Sierra asked.

Regulus frowned. "Let's go talk to your spectacular mother." he said, sarcastically as he held her hand, guiding her back into their house. Regulus told the girl to head to her room and change which the brunette was happy to obliged.

"I can't come with her." Regulus said as he saw Mia eating breakfast.

"Why?" Mia whined. "I can't take her. I'm on call."

He rolled his eyes. "I seriously don't understand why you took that muggle job. You have great potential, Mia.".

"You know why." she muttered, sighing. "I'm kinda happy that Sierra decided to go to Ilvermorny instead of Hogwarts."

"Tell me about it." Regulus said. "I'm glad that we're away from all of them."

"Why can't you take her?" Mia asked, changing the subject.

"I can't take her. I'm needed at the Magical Congress."

Mia sighed. "Then, I guess we'll have to call the big guns."

After a couple of minutes later, a tall brunette woman arrived in their house with a grin on her face.

"Hello, dearest cousin." Monica grinned, giving Mia a hug before facing Regulus. "Hello, handsome man."

"Monica, always a pleasure." Regulus chuckled.

"Regulus, always wonderful to see you inside the house you refuse to stay at." Monica said, bluntly, making Mia roll her eyes.

"Please tell me you can take Sierra. Leo's busy wandering the world. Not that I blame him." Mia said.

"Of course I'll take her. I can even bring her to Romania."

"No." Mia and Regulus said in unison.

"Okay, fine. Both of you are no fun." She huffed.

"Auntie Monica!" Sierra squealed, running up to her aunt.

"Here is the money." Regulus handed Monica a couple of galleons. "Stay out of trouble. Both of you."