75 | Hospital

75 | Hospital

A/N : That's Bryce!!!

Mia De Martel

Wonderful. Just bloody wonderful. I had the day planned. Skip class to buy a present for my wonderful boyfriend and spend a little time with my brother because I missed him dearly. Not an hour later, big chunk of wood was lodged inside my shoulder. Maybe this is a sign. I shouldn't keep skipping classes.

"Hello, Miss. I am Dr. Shaw — Mia?" he gapped.

"Hello, Bryce." I tried to sound polite. "Mind getting this wood off me? It's not comfortable. "

He stared at the clipboard that was given to him before glancing at me. "Push one of morphine and one of anti tetanus." Bryce said to the person beside him. "Order an CT scan right now. I want my friend to be taken good care of. I want the CT delivered to me as soon as possible. " he ordered.

"Where's my brother? I need to see my brother."

"What's your brother's name, Mia?" Bryce asked.

"Grayson De Martel." I muttered before I closed my eyes.

Grayson De Martel

I must be out of my mind. I shouldn't have agreed to accompany her. I knew it wasn't safe for her to be out of the school.

"Pardon me, are you Grayson De Martel?" a blonde guy in a white coat asked.

"I am. Where's my sister? Can I see her now? Is she alright? "

"I'm Dr. Shaw. I'm her doctor." He said. "She lost a lot of blood but she will be fine, we'll monitor her every hour. We still haven't removed the wood from her since we still need to check her CT scan if the wood hit any bones." he explained.

"Is she alright? Can I see her now?"

"Her vitals are stable for now. We will keep you posted. For the meantime you can stay here before she can be transferred to her own room." Dr. Shaw said before walking away.

Muggle healers — Doctors. I always find them fascinating. I knew the terms they were using. Of course I do, I wanted to be a doctor before. Before everything changed. When I knew my siblings needed me. They needed me more than ever.

Mia De Martel

I was groggy. A light was literally in front of my eyes.

"You are good, Mia." Bruce muttered.

"Is the wood out?" I asked, yawning.

"Yup. You didn't need any surgery. You are lucky the wood didn't hit any bones." Bryce said, sitting at the side of the bed. "Does it still hurt?" he asked.

"Yes but I'll be fine." I said, staring at the needles that were inside the veins of my wrist. "What are these?"

He chuckled. "You've never been inside a hospital before have you?"

"Not like this." I answered.

"Those are antibiotics and IV fluids." Bryce said.

"When can I go home?" I asked, yawning.

"We'll just keep you here overnight for observation and you can go home tomorrow." Bryce answered.

"And my brother? Where is he?"

"He's buying food. He'll be here soon." He said, standing up. "I'll be back later after I'm done with rounds."

"Thank you, Bryce. I owe you one."

"You are welcome, Mia. I'll see you around. "

I glanced at my right shoulder. I was now stitched up. The wood was shaped like a stake. I was staked. Wonderful. My life is just wonderful.

How did the deatheaters even knew that I was outside school? Were they tracking me? Tracking my every move? Or were they tracking Grayson? When will this stop?