57 | Drunk

57 | Drunk

Drunk. Sirius Black and Mia De Martel were drunk. James was carrying the girl in his arms while Remus and Sirius casted a spell on the boy to float in the air.

"I cannot believe these two." Remus huffed. "Getting drunk like imbeciles. Bloody ridiculous."

"Let them be." Peter defended. "They looked exhausted. They deserved to let out some steam. I'm surprised you didn't drink at all, Rem."

"Where are we going?" Mia slurred with her eyes still closed.

"Back to the dorms, Mia." James replied.

"I don't wanna go back there. I'm always alone there." Mia whined. "I don't want to be alone."

The three marauders looked at the girl with a sad look on their faces.

"I'll take her to my dorm. You can take Pads back. Go before someone sees you."

"Are you sure, Prongs?" Remus asked.

James nodded. "I'll see you boys tomorrow." James said before walking to the opposite direction. "Butterbeer." he said to the lady in the portrait.

Once it was open, he went inside and placed the girl on the bed.

"Mia, can you sit? I need to remove your coat."

Mia nodded before slowly sitting up on the bed. She laid back again when James took her coat and shoes off. James made sure she was asleep before he took a quick shower. When, he got out of the shower, the girl was already sleeping on the floor.

"Unbelievable." James scoffed, scooping the girl in his arms and placing her back on the bed and putting the duvet on top of her. He was about to way away and make his bed on the ground but she grasped his wrist made him stop.

"Please stay. I'm scared and I'm having nightmares." Mia said lowly.

James sighed before laying right beside her. He tensed up when she wrapped her arms around his waist. He could smell the lavender scent from her hair and feel her soft skin. His heart was beating fast for her.

"Good night, James."

He smiled a little, wrapping his arm on her shoulder, pulling her close to him.

"Good night, love." James said before placing a kiss on her head.

Mia woke up with a banging headache, a dry mouth, and in a room she does not recognize. There was a a shirt, trousers, and a towel with a note on the top at the end of the bed.

Take a shower. I'll be back in a bit.

-Prongs

Mia yawned, grabbing the towel and made her way to the bathroom. She folded her used clothes at the sink before showering. She was only wearing her undergarments when she exited the bathroom.

She frowned as she wore the shirt and the trousers Prongs lend her. It was too big. The trousers kept going down. She pulled out her wand and muttered the spell to let the trousers fit her waist perfectly. Mia tucked the shirt inside the trousers before wearing her shoes.

She was surprised on how cleaned James' dorm looked considering last year their dorms looked like a tornado just occurred.

"Good morning." James greeted as he entered with a tray of breakfast floating behind him.

"Good morning." Mia smiled. "Wow. You brought breakfast?"

"Yeah. Figured you'd be hungry." he shrugged, placing the tray on the bed. "Let's eat." he said sitting on the bed beside her.

"How was quidditch training last night?" Mia asked before taking a bite out of the french toast.

"Had to cancel. My beater was drunk and I was stuck taking care of my drunk friend." he said, jokingly.

Mia grinned, sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

He shook his head. "It's fine. I didn't feel like training last night." he smiled. "I had to take care of you. That's more important than quidditch. "

"Thank you, James." Mia said, softly.

"For what?"

"For taking care of me last night."

"No worries, love."