100 | Horcrux

100 | Horcrux

Mia dropped the note on her lap, wiping her tears away before she faced the raven hair man. He gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Why did Damon asked you to take me here?" Mia asked.

Regulus sighed. "The night I visited Damon, I told him that there was a traitor amongst them. I didn't know who but I knew that there was." he started. "He wanted you safe. You weren't safe until the traitor was caught. He asked me to bring you here."

Mia raised a brow at him. "How can you be so sure that there's a traitor?"

"Ever wondered how we found you?" Regulus asked. "No one knows where you and Potter lives expect the Order of Phoenix, correct?"

Mia huffed. "So, where are we?" Mia asked, curiously.

"New York." Regulus answered. "A place where deatheaters will least expect you to be hiding."

"Pardon? Hiding?" Mia asked. "I'm not hiding. I thought you brought me here to talk."

"Mia, you do realize that the Dark Lord may be planning to kill you once he finds you, right?"

"Yes, but I can't hide here when there's a war!" Mia argued. "I'm not staying here."

Regulus groaned, frustrated at the brunette. "You will because I need to protect you. I promised to Damon that I will protect you, Mia!" he yelled, making her flinch. "I'm a man of my word."

She sighed in defeat. "Can I at least tell James or Grayson where I am? They are probably worried sick."

"Did you think that I took you because I didn't want you to be with them?" he asked, scoffing. "I did that to protect them. The less they know, the better. Deatheaters can torture them to insanity just to find your whereabouts."

Mia sighed. "Thank you. I appreciate what you're doing. "

Regulus reluctantly nodded. "I'll cook dinner and then we can talk about my plan."

"What plan?"

"A plan to destroy the Dark Lord."

James Potter

A week. Amelia's been missing for a week. Moody said it was a good thing, considering she isn't dead. That's only worse. That means that they were making her suffer. She's suffering because of me.

"Thinking about Mia?" Lily asked, handing me a butterbeer.

I mumbled a thank you as I took a sip. "Of course I am. I'm worried about her."

As soon as Lily heard about Amelia, she came back from her parents' house. I'm grateful for her coming back and helping us find Amelia.

"I hope we can find her soon." Lily said. "I don't like the idea of her being missing for this long."

I chuckled, dryly. "Trust me, I don't like it either. Especially with Regulus."

"Did you know that Damon wrote me a letter?"

"What?" I asked, glancing at her.

"It was sent last week." Lily said." He told me to live my life to the fullest. He knew that he going to die. To die fighting for what's right."

I sighed, pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry Damon died, Lils."

"That's the fifth time you've said that to me." she sniffed, pulling away from my embrace.

"I just really sorry."

Meanwhile in New York

"What exactly are we planning?" Mia questioned.

"We are ruining the Dark Lord's plan." Regulus answered. "He's planning on making himself immortal and indestructible. Part of that plan involves you."

"He wants the blood spell." Mia huffed. "How's he planning on making himself immortal?"

"Have you ever heard of a horcrux?" Regulus asked, making her jaw drop. "I'm taking that as a yes."

"Making a horcrux, means you have to kill someone and it'll spill your soul. Merlin, that man is cruel." Mia shuddered. "When are we destroying it?"

Regulus sighed. "That's the problem. I don't know where it is."

She frowned. "Then, find it. The sooner we find the, the sooner we can destroy it and we can end the war."

"Are you in on this, Mia?" Regulus asked. "I can't force you to help me with it."

"I'm in. I'm so in. We are destroying that horcrux and killing him. It'll be worth it."

Regulus nodded, amused. "Good."

A/N: Do I sense horcrux hunting?

Regulus be like: Do you want to form an alliance?

Mia: Yes, yes, I do.

Regulus : Good Good.