81 | Just The Two Of Us

Euphemia, Geneve, Mia, Marlene, and Lily were inside the kitchen cooking for the birthday party that will be held later.

"Amelia, how are things going with you and James?" Euphemia asked with a smile on her face. "I hope he's treating you well."

Mia smiled. "He is. You raised a gentleman."

Marlene snorted. "I thought you said he was a prick." Marlene whispered to the brunette.

"Shut up." Mia said through her gritted teeth.

"So, Amelia, are you planning on giving us a grandchild as well?" Euphemia asked, bluntly, making Mia choke at her drink.

"I don't think I'll be having children anytime soon." Mia answered, truthfully. "I'm still in school and I very much prefer not to be pregnant while I'm in school."

"That's a wise choice, Mia. Children are exhausting." Geneve said.

"So, you think the twins are exhausting?" Lily asked.

Geneve nodded. "Very much."

"I am going to check on the boys before they could corrupt my dear cousins." Mia said, grabbing a glass of firewhiskey.

"I'll come with you!" Lily and Marlene said in unison.

Monty, Gabriel, and Damon was grilling some barbecue, Remus and Sirius was with their girlfriend, and Peter, Maven, and James was playing with the twins.

Mia's heart melted as she watched James played with a child. The sight of James taking care of a child was mesmerizing. It almost made her want to have a child with him right away.

"Monica, how about you go and play with Maven. I'll just talk to Mia for a sec." James said to the little girl.

"Okay." Monica said before sitting in between Maven's legs.

James had a smile on his face as he approached his girlfriend. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pressing his lips on hers.

"Hi." Mia said, dreamily. "I think your mother wants to me to have her grandchildren already."

James chuckled. "Oh I'd like that. Let's do one tonight." he smirked. "Kidding."

"Maybe we can." Mia smirked before walking away.

James shook his head, looking at her arse at she walked away. "Such a tease."

"Eyes up, Prongs." Sirius said, bumping his shoulders.

"Can't, Pads. My girlfriends arse is amazing."

"Both of you are despicable." Remus said.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Please. I've seen you stared at Vanna's arse whenever she wears a skirt."

"Fuck off." Remus grumbled.

Dinner was wonderful. They sang happy birthday for the twins which made the two very happy. Everyone enjoyed the food, the time, and the party. The house elves cleaned up as they went up to their rooms.

"Bed at last." Mia jumped on the bed, finally comfortable. "Can you remove my heels please?" she muttered.

James shook his head, walking towards the brunette. He took off her heels, swiftly. His fingers brushed up to her thighs. He separated her legs and stood in between them.

Mia giggled. "What are you doing, James?"

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered into her ear, his husky voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Lock the door." she muttered.

He flicked his wand, locking the door before turning his full attention to the brunette. He hovered on top of her before smashing his lips on to hers. Mia was tugging the hem of his shirt, signaling him to take it off.

They pulled away for a second, letting James pulled his shirt over his head and throwing it to the side before kissing her again. Mia's hands were wrapped around his neck, pulling closer to deepen the kiss. Her hands went from his neck to his chest. She was panting when James pulled away and started leaving kisses on her neck.

"There's children in this manor." Mia muttered.

"Hmm."

Mia released a soft moan when his hands went under her shirt. He pulled her shirt over her head gently as his eyes scanned her body.

"Take a photo, if you want. A photo lasts longer." Mia muttered, her cheeks heating up as she looked away from the boy.

"This will last longer, love." he said, unclasping her brasserie.

She was letting out soft moans as James sucked her mounds. James was placing love bites all over her body. From her neck to her chest and to her thighs. James aligned himself to her, looking at the girl for permission.

"You know that I haven't done this before, right?"

He smirked. "I know. I'll be gentle."

"I am literally going to kill James tomorrow." Damon muttered as he covered his ears. "He took my baby sister's virginity."

"Well, I think Mia gave her virginity to him." Peter said, grinning.

"So bold of James. I'm so proud." Sirius wiped away his fake tears.

Haven snorted. "Literally bold."

Savannah rolled her eyes. "Real mature, Haven."

"We aren't mature, Vanna." Haven said. "We might be pregnant but we aren't mature."

"Mia finally popped her cherry." Lily grinned. "That's amazing."

"It would be good for us if they placed a silencing spell. Bloody twats." Remus grumbled.

“James finally completed project baby.”