38 | Bits and Pieces

They went to the yard of the house to see Geneve drinking tea with Molly and Arthur Weasley. Molly was holding a baby in her arms and the two other children were running around. Monica and Leo dragged Mia towards the two redhead toddlers who were playing.

"Mia, this is William and Charlie." Leo introduced.

"Hello." Bill smiled cutely and Charlie smiled shyly.

"What are you playing?" Mia asked she sat on the floor, followed by Monica and Leo sitting next to her.

"Wizard's chest." Bill answered. "Do you know how to play?"

Mia shook her head. "No, I don't."

"We can teach you if you want." Charlie offered.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Charlie sucks at chest." Monica whispered to the brunette.

Mia shook her head, amused at her cousin. Charlie on the other hand was glaring at Monica.

"You're the one who sucks at playing this game." Charlie countered.

"At least I didn't wet myself when Bill told us a scary story." Monica smugly said.

Before Charlie could say anything else, Bill glared at his brother, signaling him to stop. Leo on the other hand was trying to wipe Monica's smirk off her face and Mia was chuckling.

"We need to talk." Damon whispered to his uncle. "It's about Mia."

Gabriel sighed before nodding. "Let's go to my study. I don't want the children knowing this."

When they got to the study, Grayson lost it. He was ready to beat the hell out of Gabriel for what he caused but Damon stopped him.

"Why? Why did you tell her about it our grandfather, Gabriel?" Grayson furiously asked. "She's more in danger than she was before!"

Grayson and Damon was furious. Gabriel knew this was coming, instead he kept a calm exterior.

"She needed to know, Grayson." was all Gabriel could say.

Damon tried to read his uncle's mind before he couldn't. He couldn't read his thoughts.

"How do you know about this?" Gabriel calmly asked the two.

"Damon read dad's mind." Grayson said.

"Legilimens." Gabriel muttered. "I assume you can't read mine."

Grayson arched a brow at Gabriel. "You can, can you?"

"I can't." Damon grumbled. "You know occulemency?"

Gabriel nodded. "Studied it when I was still in school." he said. "Dumbledore helped me." he informed.

"What else do you know about the spell?" Grayson asked. "The spell our grandfather used."

"Not much. I gave Mia the journal because she's the only one who will be able to find the two others." Gabriel sighed as he sat on his swivel chair. "Your parents cannot know about this. They'll have my head if they found out you're involved with this."

"Why Mia?" Damon asked, sounding defeat. "Why is she the only one who'll be able to find the journal?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Grayson exclaimed.

"I mean I don't know because Dumbledore told bits and pieces of it." Gabriel hissed.

"Dumbledore?" Grayson and Damon asked in unison.

"What's Dumbledore got to do with this?" Grayson asked, his brows furrowing.

"A lot, Gray. A lot."

"Like what?" Damon asked in disbelief.

"Mia cannot know what I'm going to tell you. I'll know if you tell her."

A/N: Advance Happy New Year to everyone!!!