47 | What is Right

47 | What is Right

"I still can't believe you're the new head boy." Mia said as she packed her stuffed.

"Well, what can I say? I'm responsible." James smirked.

Mia and Sirius looked at each other before bursting into laughter, making James frown.

"Responsible your arse." Sirius said. "No offense but, you are the most irresponsible person I know, Prongs."

James pouted.

Mia nudged his shoulder. "It'll fine. You'll be the cool head boy." she said before closing her trunk shut.

"You're right, Mia! I'll be right back!" James said, running out of the room, leaving them alone.

"So, Amy, how are things with you and my brother?" Sirius curiously asked.

He was wondering if Prongs had told her about Regulus being a deatheater. She had the right to know about it since Regulus is her boyfriend.

Mia sighed before laying beside the black hair boy.

"He hasn't replied to my letters yet but I guess his busy." Mia said, like she was trying to convince herself.

"Amy." Sirius cooed before sitting up. "Did you know?"

Her brows furrowed. "Know what? Is he alright?" Mia frantically asked as she sat up and Sirius froze. "Sirius Orion Black, is my boyfriend alright?" Mia asked.

"He's a deatheater." Sirius blurted out.

Mia froze. She froze when he heard Sirius.

"We saw the mark on his wrist on the train that day. That's why we were late, him and his friends were showing off his mark." Sirius explained. "I'm so sorry, Amy, but you had the right to know."

Mia sighed deeply. "Are you absolutely certain, Pads?"

Sirius nodded. "Of course I am, Amy. Believe me, I wish this was a joke as well, but no, my brother went down the road he cannot come back from."

A tear rolled down Mia's cheek. "What am I going to do, Pads?" her voice cracked, catching the boy off guard.

Sirius wrapped the brunette into his embrace. "You do what you think is right, Amy."