93 | Revelations

93 | Revelations

"Did you knew?" Mia said in a calm matter as soon as she apparated into Damon's living room.

"Bloody hell, Mia!" Grayson scowled. "Will you give us a warning? You're giving me a heart attack."

Mia looked at him, unimpressed. "Ah Grayson, good you're here. Bloody brilliant." she said, sarcastically. "Did both of you knew?"

"Knew what?" Damon asked, furrowing his brows.

"That we are related to You-know-who." she said through her gritted teeth.

Grayson was shocked by her words. "Who told you that?"

Mia scoffed, glancing at the unsurprised Damon
"Fucking hell. So, both of you knew?" she exclaimed. "Does Lily know? Does the Order know?"

Grayson scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Morticia Amelia De Martel, keep your fuckin voice down. " Damon growled. "Yes, I knew. The Order doesn't know. Nor does Lily or Grayson."

"You knew? You knew we were related to that arse murdering psycho? " Grayson exclaimed. "For how long have you known about it?"

Damon lets out a sigh. "Since the day you returned home from St. Mungo's."

Damon knocked on the door of Adam's study. The De Martel siblings were always afraid of entering this room. They didn't know why but they would always experience something eerie when they enter the study.

"Come in." Adam said, lowly.

"You said you wanted to see me." Damon said as soon sa he entered.

"Such the door, Philips and sit down. We have something to discuss."

Damon obliged, shutting the door and sitting down on the leather couch. His father sat down on the couch adjacent from him.

"Remember when I taught you occulemency and legilimens and I told you that you had a a purpose for that?" Adam asked, softly.

Damon nodded. "Yes."

"We are going somewhere. I need you to swear not to tell anyone. Not even Grayson or Amelia."

"Where did you go?" Grayson asked.

"To the beach house in Florida. He told me the family history. The bloody disgusting ones." Damon answered. "Dad was planning on joining the deatheaters. They've been trying to recruit him and mum for a while."

Her brows furrowed. "Why would mum and dad join?" Mia asked.

"They were trying to protect you." Damon said. "They were supposed to lead the attention away from you. To keep you from harm's way."

"That doesn't make sense. If the deatheaters were trying to recruit mum and dad, why would You-know-who kill them?" Damon asked.

"Because they weren't trying to recruit them. They were trying to kidnap them and bring them to You-know-who—"

"To kill them." Mia finished the sentence. "Why would dad tell you this?"

"Because he wanted me to join the deatheaters." Damon said, quietly. "I haven't officially joined but—"

"But what?" Grayson growled.

"I gave them a few information..... about Amelia." Damon said. He was a bit ashamed but he was doing this for the greater good of his family.

"You did what?" Grayson exclaimed, pulling out his wand. "What the fuck were you thinking? You bloody traitor!"

"Woah, Grayson. What the fuck?" Damon's eyes widen.

"Tell me one reason why I shouldn't blow you up right now." Grayson growled.

"I did that because Dumbledore and dad asked me to spy for him." Damon quickly said.

"What?" Grayson and Mia asked in unison.

"He asked me to bloody spy for him." Damon repeated. "I was the compulsive liar, the only slytherin among the three, the traitor looking guy. I was perfect for the role. They trust me completely."

"How do we know that you aren't lying?" Mia asked. "You said it yourself, you are an compulsive liar."

Damon scoffed. "I only lie to protect my family. I would do anything for them. I'd die for them."

Grayson sighed, lowering his wand. "I fucking hate you for not telling me sooner, Damon."

"I know. I'm sorry but it had to be kept a secret." Damon sighed.

"There's something I haven't told you." Mia muttered, catching their attention.

Mia explained to them the things she left out of what Austin De Martel said to her. She was still skeptical was telling them but couldn't keep a secret from them. At least not this secret.

"That's why you've been acting strangely." Damon said.

"Potter seems to think you're going to break up with him." Grayson added with a smirk on his face.

Mia frowned. "I wasn't going to break up with him." she uttered. "Why did he even think that I would?"

"Because you've been distant, you dimwit." Damon said, laughing. "My God, you've gotten the boy worried."

"Well, I didn't know who to trust." Mia said. "I couldn't even trust the both of you." she added, nonchalantly.

Grayson sighed. "We shouldn't be like this. We shouldn't even be keeping secrets from each other."

"Agreed." Damon said.

After a couple of minutes, a sight of Lily with blood all over her caught their attention. She was about to fall to the ground but Damon quickly caught her.

"Lily, Lily, is this your blood?" Damon said, frantically.

"What happened?" Grayson asked.

"J-James. H-he's in trouble." Lily stuttered.