37 | Leo and Monica

37 | Leo and Monica

Mia De Martel

It's the day before Easter. We were boarding the train as of the moment. I owled my parents, telling them that I'd be staying at school with my brothers for the holidays which mom did not like but she allowed us to anyway. I also owled uncle Gabe, telling him that he'll be having more than one guest. The marauders invited me to spend Easter with them but I declined. I really want to see Monica and I miss her sassy attitude.

My brothers seemed to be excited to meet Leo, Monica, and Geneve. Who wouldn't be? They are amazing.

"You cannot share the location of their house." I reminded.

"That's the fifth time she's reminded us." Grayson whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

"I just want to keep them safe." I shrugged.

"We know. We do too, Amelia." Damon said. "Come on. This one is empty." Damon said as he walked inside the compartment.

"What are their names again?" Grayson asked.

"Leo and Monica." I answered. "They are adorable. Monica's the sassy one and Leo's more calm than she is."

"They sound delightful." Damon smiled.

"Gentlemen." James nodded at my brothers and they did the same. "Mind if I borrow Amelia for a bit?"

"Go ahead." Grayson said.

Without warning, James dragged me outside.

"What's up?" I asked.

He handed me a piece of paper, an address written on it.

"We will be spending Easter holiday with Remus' family. You and your brothers are welcome to come. They could even invite Lily and Savannah. You could invite Regulus as well." he grinned.

I shook my head. "Thanks for the offer, James, but maybe next time." I said with a grin.

James nodded. "Okay. I'll see you in two weeks." James said before walking away.

When we got to Kings Cross, we had to pulled Damon away from Lily because they wouldn't let go of each other. God, their relationship makes me throw up.

We went to the muggle cafe where I went to meet Uncle Gabe before. We waited for about ten minutes. The sound of the door opening made us glance into its direction.

"Well, if it isn't Grayson and Damon." Uncle Gabe smirked before giving them a hug.

They've always been close with each other. They don't even call him uncle when they see him which annoys dad.

"Let's go, shall we? I really miss Monica and Leo." I whined. "Geneve as well." I added.

They rolled their eyes at me.

"You can apparate, can you, Gray?" Uncle Gabe teased.

"I can and I do it well." Grayson smugly said.

"He can but he's shit at it." Damon countered.

We went out of the muggle cafe and went to a empty alley and disapparated to the muggle village. Before we knew it, the door of their house opened and Leo and Monica came running.

"Mia!" Monica and Leo yelled as they hugged my knees.

I crouched down to their level, kissing their cheeks and they grinned.

"Merlin, both of you grew taller." I said, ruffling Leo's brown locks.

"Of course we grew taller. We're growing people." Monica bluntly stated.

"She's cheeky." Damon said.

"Who are they, Mia?" Leo whispered.

"My brothers. Grayson and Damon." I said with a smile.

My brothers smiled at the twins and Leo smiled back whilst Monica looked at them from head to toe.

"She is definitely cheeky." Grayson agreed.

"Tell me about it. She gets it from my wife." Uncle Gabe said. "Speaking of my wife, where's your mother, kids?"

"She's inside with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley." Leo answered.

Uncle Gabe grinned. "Let's go, everyone. We have a lot of things to do."