002; 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭?

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANIELA!" Maddy Grace Taylor yelled through her apartment, causing her best friend to roll her eyes. She already knew that Maddy and her younger sister were going to be up there talking up about the boy band once again. She and Maddy liked listening to Why Don't We but it was also just another boy band to her, and she wasn't really as invested as Maddy's sister.

"MADDY!" Aniela Noelle Carson yelled back from her room. Maddy ran into the girls room, extremely out of breath being that she completely ignored the elevator of the apartment complex. 

"Hot..boys...new...song." She released each word in between breaths, before putting her hand on her stomach from the pain that shot through her stomach.

"What?" Aniela asked, raising her eyebrow because she didn't not understand a single word that had come out of Maddy's mouth.

"I seriously need to work out more." Maddy doubled over to see if it would catch her breath easily. "Here." The girl threw her phone and Aniela reached her hands out to catch it before it hit her in the face. Aniela looked at the tab opened and saw it opened to the Why Don't We music band account to see a picture of them announcing a new single.

"New song." Maddy said, sitting next to Aniela, who just raised her eyebrow. "Lindy just texted it to me." Lindy was Maddy's fourteen-year-old sister, who was way more invested in the boy band than the two older girls.

"Okay...I don't get why we're getting so excited. We'll hear it when it comes out." Aniela said and Maddy shook her head before pointing at the screen.

"Swipe Anna SWIPE!" Maddy spoke intensely, grabbing hold of Aniela's shoulders and bringing her face closer to her. Aniela's eyes widened at her best friend's actions, shock taking over her expression as Maddy moved her quickly.

"Alright, geez!" Aniela laughed lightly before breaking apart from the other girl and looking down at the phone. "Oh my goodness they're attractive." She coughed, swiping through the pictures and Maddy nodded enthusiastically.

"I swear, I'd let them rail me, all five of them, I don't give a shit." Maddy said, throwing herself on Aniela's bed. The younger girl shot her eyebrows up, pursing her lips lightly as she looked over to Maddy.

"You do know that none of them know we exist right?" She questioned and Maddy shook her head and brought up her pointer finger so she could make a 'matter of fact' point.