004; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACH GROANED IN ANNOYANCE AS HE THREW HIMSELF ONTO ONE OF THE BEAN BAGS. He was bored after they sent in the last insta posts being as that there was nothing left to do. Eden was talking to corbyn in the kitchen, Freya and jack were out getting food, Daniel left the house to go talk to some girl, and Chelsea and jonah were in jonahs room watching a movie.

It was a typical experience for zach. To be feeling alone in the house even though practically everyone was there. If was such an annoying feeling because now he didn't know what to do.

He had already been on his phone, he already turned on the tv, he even started reading a book that Daniel had laying around. He didn't really last more than ten minutes doing that though.

He figured in at least calling Daniel so they could do something, but the guy was too busy flirting with his front door neighbor. Daniel had no feelings for her, but the girl hit on him every time she saw Daniel walk out of the house. So he would flirt back when he had nothing else to do. Which was right at that moment.

Zach as many times as he said it, he never would stop saying it. He hated being single. It it showed especially in times where his friends unknowingly left him alone in the living room.

That was why Zach saw the phone ringing and he kept his eye on it. He knew that jonah specifically told him not to pick up when people called the why don't we number today, but he was really bored. So it was either go back in instagram and tik tok and have a mental break down about being single, or pick up the phone.

Too Zach that seemed like the perfect excuse.

So he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked. It was quiet on the line first, not even dead silence filling the air. It was just quiet, so Zach figured they probably muted themselves.

Zach spoke three more times before he gave up.

"I thought picking up in someone would be funny, but you're not even responding." Zach pouted, upset that this was not curing his boredom.

"Can you at least say hi or something? Or maybe tell me a joke? That would be funny!" Zach then spoke enthusiastically trying to get some sort of response out of the person on the other line.

"Hi?" Zach's eyes widened at the response of a girl, surprised that she actually responded. Even though it came out more as a question, his boredom levels were slowly decreasing.