041; i wanted sonic

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ELLA I WANT SONIC." zach spoke out of nowhere and aniela looked up from her phone.

"like the hedgehog or the fast food place?" she raised her eyebrow and zach paused, turning to look at her with a confused expression.

"where would you get the hedgehog?"

"i dunno." she shrugged.

"so why would you-"

"i dunno." aniela shrugged again and zach shook it off, rolling off the bad and landing on his feet.

"i want sonic the fast food place," zach clarified and aniela nodded, watching him move over to where she was sat on the bed. "c'mon." he put his hand out for her to take.

"it's late though." she frowned and zach shrugged. sleep was not zach's thing, but it was for aniela. so the two of them had an odd relationship, but it worked, she slept less and he slept more.

"it's only eight ella." he laughed as he watched her slip on her shoes on. aniela just looked up at him and blinked, not understanding what his point was. "it's not late."

"yes it is."

"oh my-" zach shook his head, before watching her get up. zach just slipped his hand into hers, placing a kiss to her head before the two of them walked out of the apartment.

they stayed quiet as they stood in the elevator, aniela just shuffling closer to zach and wrapping her arms around his waist. she knew how he felt about elevators so she placed her head on his chest just to let him know she was there. zach smiled softly at the people who walked in the elevator, just placing his chin on aniela's head.

soon enough they were in front of daniel's house, going to pick up him and maddy so they could go out together. it was a road trip in itself that just had to be enjoyed within their small friendship group. and plus, they hadn't really hung out lately how they usually did.

"hey bestie." aniela smiled as maddy slipped in the back of the car.

"hey bestie." maddy greeted back as daniel slipped in after her, wrapping his arm around maddy's shoulder.

"where we going and why is Zach driving?" Daniel asked, scrunching his face up slightly as he watched Zach slip his hand into aniela's, after he began driving.

"because he wouldn't let me drive." aniela stated simply, bringing her legs up on the seat and tucking them under her chin as she looked out the window.