026; not look at me

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANIELA I BROUGHT YOU ANIMAL CRACKERS!" zach exclaimed as he walked into the apartment, noticing the girl laid on the couch as yet another episode of hannah montana playing on the tv. 

"wait really-" she looked up to see zach walking over to her with a bag of animal crackers and a small smile settling on his face. she pushed out her lower lip as he handed her the bag before plopping down next to her. 

"thank you." she smiled as she adjusted herself so her head was laying on his lap. 

the girl placed the now opened bag of animal crackers on the floor so she could easily reach into it. zach's hand automatically went to her hair, running his fingers through it as both their attentions went to the screen. 

"what'd you do all day?" she asked as zach mindlessly twirled a piece of her hair in his hand. 

"nothing really now that the albums out we're only doing interviews and we have more time to ourselves." he explained as she grabbed an animal cracker and handed it to him. somehow zach found the taste of the regularly flavored animal crackers good now, mostly because he always had them when he was with her. 

"thanks for coming to the release party by the way, it meant a lot to me." zach looked down as he sent her a small smile and aniela only grinned up at him. 

"in the wise words of corbyn besson, i'll be there for you." she winked, causing him to burst into a fit of laughter, her joining in when she couldn't stay serious. 

"what's your favorite song on the album?" zach asked once the two of them calmed down and aniela pursed her lips as she thought. 

"guess." 

"um love song?" he raised his eyebrow and aniela grinned once again before shaking her head. "did you just change your answer so that i would be wrong?" zach narrowed his eyes at the girl and she shook her head. 

"i love love song, it's just not my favorite." aniela informed him and zach furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about it. 

"please don't tell me it's look at me-" zach spoke with wide eyes and aniela only rolled her eyes. 

"it's not look at me, that song scares me." 

"i know ella i have your reaction on video." he laughed as he pulled out his phone to watch that video once again.