034; name him dino

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"DENNY I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD- OH OKAY." corbyn sighed pinching the bridge of his nose as he watched his girlfriend rush ahead to say hi to aniela and Zach who were right behind him. Eden's arms excitedly went around aniela, causing a laugh to escape from the younger girls lips as she returned the embrace.

"hey den." ana laughed, before feeling eden pull away. aniela went around and greeted the rest of the group, before standing next to Zach. she had now been particularly clingy, because she didn't know if soon enough she would be away from him.

"what took you guys to long?" Daniel asked and Zach shrugged looking around so he could find a subtle subject change.

"we stopped for a snack, ana was hungry." corbyn covered up for them. zach had already told him that aniela wanted no one to know yet and he wanted to respect that decision.

"what'd you guys get?"

"milkshakes." aniela shrugged before turning to the roller coaster that was already the nearest ride. "can we get on that?" she asked and jonah shook his head.

"we promised zach no rides so that you wouldn't take him on any." jonah spoke and aniela just turned to Zach with furrowed eyes.

"you're a child."

"what'd you have today for lunch?" zach shot back and aniela immediately grinned.

"dino nuggets!"

"you're the child." zach deadpanned as the rest of them laughed, aniela just feeling embarrassed so she rolled her eyes and shoved him away slightly.

"don't worry ana there's a bunch of games that we came for." jack reassured her and freya noticed one across from them.

"oh we should put Zach in one of those dunk people when you throw a ball at the target thingies!" freya pointed out and zach narrowed his eyes at her.

"one day I'm gonna have a really good insult for you and I'm just gonna say it with no regrets." zach told her and freya raised her eyebrow at him.

"is that day today?"

"no."

"then I'm gonna keep insulting you for no reason." freya smiled bitterly and zach only mimicked her before slipping his hand into aniela's.

"don't mind her she's going through withdrawals?" Eden tried to make up an excuse, but it came out more as a question because eden knew freya was just and insulting person even if she cares about you.