055; ripping off a bandaid

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANIELA YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG," zach groaned, watching the girl on his screen scramble to finish getting ready.

"i need to feed the turtle." she just replied and zach just sighed, taping his fingers on the steering wheel of his car as he watched her grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"feed when we get back, we'll even buy him ice cream now c'mon!"

"zachary i don't think you could feed a turtle ice cream." aniela scrunched up her face and blinked for a second before responding.

"then if he unexpectedly dies it's not my fault." he covered up and aniela paused her actions to look at zach through the screen.

"zach!"

"don't blame me corbyn told me too!"

"and you're the idiot who listened!" aniela laughed as zach pursed his lips, knowing she was right but not wanting to admit it.

"good point- are you done now?" zach then asked and aniela sighed, but nodded nonetheless, grabbing her sneakers from the corner of her room before leaving.

"i'm walking to the elevator now," she simply informed and he sent her a small smile before nodding.

"mmk bye." he simply waved before hanging up the facetime call and plugging his phone into the car, letting it start to play random music as he waited for aniela.

two or so minutes later, aniela was opening the door to his car her sneakers, keys and phone were all in her arms before she dropped them on the seat and met his eyes.

"hi." she breathed out before slipping into the car and putting her seatbelt on.

"did you walk out barefoot?" zach raised his eyebrow slightly and aniela nodded, grabbing her converses and starting to pull them on as zach began to drive.

"you were rushing me."

"you should've gotten ready when i told you too." zach 'tsked' and aniela only rolled her eyes before responding with what she considered the perfect excuse.

"i was too busy watching barry allen be barry allen- gosh zach you should be more respectful." she jokingly put her hand up and turned her head away from him, which he only took as a chance to grab her hand and link them together, resting them on his lap as he drove.

"oh i'm so sorry, next time i won't rush you." zach nodded, playing along with whatever she was doing as she grabbed his phone.

"which ice cream place are we going to?"