054; trust

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"RUN THE RIFF." corbyn spoke, daniel retracing the track to hear what corbyn had just recorded.

"we've heard the riff four times already, please pick a different part." jack snapped and corbyn rolled his eyes, still putting the head phones one.

"well i don't think i like how i recorded it." corbyn shot back. jack went to respond, but jonah decided to cut off the conversation before it turned into an argument

"i think it's time to stop for today." jonah laughed nervously, eyeing daniel to just step back from the music for the day.

they had been there for hours just working on their next project. they still had responsibilities go complete, even though the album had come out. there was always new music go come, and they had already been working.

"let's just hang out here for a while, we've only got so much time before we've got to go to the actual studio and meet the team." daniel took his head phones off before throwing himself onto his own bed and pulling out his phone.

"i wonder what the girls are doing." corbyn spoke, sitting down in the chair daniel once was sat, watching as zach aimlessly spun around in the chair he was sat in.

"i know they're not all together." jonah informed, bringing his leg up so he could tie his shoe. if any of the guys stepped on his white laces and dirtied them, he'd be mad. "chels is spending the day with her family." jonah told them and corbyn scrunched up his face to think of what his girlfriend was probably doing.

"denny had a shoot this morning, but she should be back home by now." corbyn informed them and jack shrugged.

"i dunno, freya's probably with her."

"no freya and mads went to go watch this movie, I don't know I wasn't paying attention when they told me where they were going." daniel corrected and jack rolled his eyes, just pretending that he had already known that.

"don't look at me the only thing aniela does is stare at her computer screen and pretend to do work or almost kill her animals by mistake and then cry about it two seconds later." zach put his hands up slightly in defense, knowing they were all about to ask what aniela was doing for the day now that they were on that topic.

"how does she almost- you know what? i'm not going to question it." jack shook his head, pursing his lips slightly as he thought of possibilities that aniela could 'accidentally' kill her pets.

"it's better that you don't." corbyn nodded, patting jack's shoulder in reassurance.

"hey speaking of ana, have you told her yet?" daniel asked, which caused zach's eyes to immediately widen. he had completely forgotten.