016; you're scared of balloons

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANIELA DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TELL DANIEL THAT HE LOOKS ATTRACTIVE IN THAT INSTA POST, OR SHOULD I JUST PRETEND LIKE I DIDN'T SEE IT?" Maddy questioned the girl who was just staring off into space. 

The night before was a bit odd for Aniela, because she had felt wanted but unwanted. Most of the group were extremely welcoming, whereas Corbyn just acted cold towards her the entire evening. He never openly said anything to her after the commentary he had made when she got there. Zach and Daniel wouldn't let him either way. 

Aniela never liked feeling unwanted, even if it was just one person in the group. She knew by now that Corbyn did not like her, which made her upset because she had this constant need to have everyone like her. 

At least Jonah was just distant, but he didn't just show his opinion on her. He just smiled and waved. But corbyn on the other hand sent subtle glares and mocked her quietly every time she said something. The worst part was that it didn't annoy her, she just didn't like the fact that he just didn't like her. 

It was a trait she hated about herself, because no everyone was going to like her. Sadly, Corbyn was a person who was included in that category. But if she was friends with Zach and the girls, how was she going to avoid corbyn? 

There was no escape to the situation. 

"Helloooo? Earth to Aniela?" Maddy waved her hand in her best friend's face, trying to get the girl's attention. Aniela snapped out of her thoughts, slowly turning her head towards Maddy who was looking at her with a concerned face.

"Hmm?" Aniela hummed out a response as she met eyes with her best friend. 

"is everything okay?" Maddy asked, worry flowing through her voice and Aniela nodded, because really nothing was wrong. She was just overthinking things.