051; dino and milo

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"YOU WANNA HEAR SOMETHING THAT SUCKS." zach questioned as he plopped down on the couch next to aniela, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend. she looked up at him, going to respond, but almost everyone jumped up to respond before she could.

"freya?" corbyn raised his eyebrow, before feeling chelsea reach over and slap the back of his head.

"i was gonna say jack." daniel shrugged and jack rolled his eyes while pointing at freya so she could answer.

"i was going to say maddy." she snorted, which caused maddy to start laughing as aniela furrowed her eyebrows.

"what are they talking about?" she whispered over to zach who just pursed his lips, trying to think of a way to explain it to her.

"um- nothing just ignore them." he laughed and aniela frowned, before feeling zach pull her closer to him. "anyways that was not what i meant." he rolled his eyes, before throwing a pillow towards corbyn because he was the one who started the whole response.

"what's up?" eden asked, laying her head on freya's lap.

"i've got to go to the doctor when we get back." he groaned and jonah shrugged it off.

"that's not bad."

"yeah but what if they stick a needle in my arm." he exasperated and aniela shook her head, rubbing her hand up and down his side in a comforting manner.

"you'll be fine, why are you going anyways?"

"my mom is forcing me, because i've been complaining about my throat hurting." zach explained and eden furrowed her eyebrows.

"is that why you were up so late last night?"

"he couldn't sleep." aniela informed and zach nodded, placing his head on top of her's before aimlessly twirling a piece of her hair around his finger.

"what if you have that thing corbyn had two years ago?" chelsea asked and zach rolled his eyes before shaking his head.

"well i didn't try to kill myself with a mucinex pill." zach clarified and corbyn glared at him.

"i wasn't trying to kill myself, i was just trying to breathe!"

"yeah because lodging a pill in your throat is going to help you breathe." jack snorted and corbyn just grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it at him.

"don't remind me of that i almost cried when ashley called me." eden then was reminded of the day corbyn went into surgery, so she just wrapped her arms around corbyn and placed her head on his chest.