024; you cheated

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ELLA ARCADES ARE CHILDISH AND FOR IMMATURE PEOPLE," zach started, pursing his lips as he looked up at the neon sign. "it's perfect for us, let's go." zach elbowed her before the two of them walked in. 

after having to spend the entire day in meetings and speaking with their entire team, zach had to cancel his date with aniela. just as he knew he had to. aniela didn't blame him because it wasn't his fault. 

the boys either way had been moping around because people couldn't even wait one week before their album came out. really now it was only a couple of days, which they were spending working their asses off to make everything perfect. 

it was stressing them out either way, daniel barely slept, zach had resorted to only texting aniela because he had no time in doing anything else. the girls stuck together, chelsea, eden, and freya teaching maddy and aniela how to handle with the boys disappearing. they were practically experts by now. 

it didn't make aniela feel any left out though, but she still stayed there and texted zach even though she so desperately wanted to tell him to at least facetime her for ten minutes. he was busy, and she was going to respect that. 

it lasted up until now, where zach was tired of not being able to see aniela so he told the boys that he was going to be out a couple hours and they allowed him. their managers weren't really okay with it, but the rest of the band were there to cover for him if any problems started. 

he had picked up aniela and now they were just walking around downtown LA, where there were small businesses and bowling alleys. this was exactly how aniela liked it, peaceful and not too crowded. zach could tell by the way her eyes lit up with every step they took. 

they had been walking side by side and zach had wanted to reach out and grab her hand, but he didn't want to make it weird between them. he was always the first one to rush into relationships, but they always ended horribly. aniela meant a lot to him, so he wanted to take his time and not rush things, because frankly zach really wanted this one to last. 

"i told you zachary, you never say no to me." aniela laughed as they walked up to the token dispenser so they can use the games. 

"i'm pretty sure i've said no to you before ella." zach scoffed and aniela only raised her eyebrow challenging, knowing that she was right. 

"can we blast one direction when we're driving home?" aniela pouted as she put her hand on his shoulder, only testing what she already knew was correct.