032; you're cold

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACH PLACED HIS HANDS IN HIS HOODIE AS HE WAITED FOR THE DOOR TO OPEN. he was cold and he was waiting for someone in the apartment to open the door. he figured if aniela wasn't awake, maddy probably was. he wouldn't be upset if no one was though, because it was two o'clock in the morning. maddy couldn't really hide and say she was sleeping because she had just sent him a snap telling him to shut up after a conversation they were having. 

maddy opened the door to see zach standing there, not expecting him to be showing up at two o'clock in the morning. well she did expect it, just not in the morning. the girl just raised her eyebrow, expecting an explanation because aniela hadn't informed her of him coming over. mainly because the girl had fallen asleep in her room. 

"maddy i'm cold open the door." zach told her and maddy narrowed her eyes, deciding that bothering him was going to be hilarious, which it probably was. 

"whatca doing here?" she asked and zach furrowed his eyebrows, thinking it was obvious. 

"because i want to see ella." 

"at two am?" she asked and zach rolled his eyes. 

"i missed her now let me in." maddy just sent him a sarcastic grin before stepping back and opening the door wider and allowing him in. 

"you missed her huh?" the girl raised her eyebrows as zach walked into the living room, seeing his bandmate already there. 

"oh shush you have nothing on me, daniel is sitting right there." zach pointed at him, taking a seat on the couch placing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie in attempt to warm them up. 

"i never denied it." maddy laughed, knowing that zach's argument was weak. zach just grabbed the nearest pillow and hit maddy with it, causing daniel to start laughing before maddy moved and hit him with the same pillow. 

"well ouch." 

"-that hurt." maddy finished and daniel looked up to her and raised his  eyebrows. 

"i'm gonna go to ella's room now." zach spoke, his eyes darting between his two friends awkwardly. zach just got up while maddy just turned back over to him. 

"i think she's asleep bro." daniel yelled over to him and zach shrugged, not really caring. 

when he walked towards the hallway where the rooms where, aniela's door was already open, the purple lighting of her room slightly shining out. the tv was playing in the background, but when zach walked in, he saw her asleep, giving him the signal that she had fallen asleep before she could turn anything off.