007; 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACH WALKED INTO EDEN'S APARTMENT WITH HIS HEAD BURIED IN HIS PHONE. him and aniela had been texting for almost a week, and the boy definitely couldn't get enough. The girl was hilarious, or maybe he just laughed easily. But either way he had barely let go of his phone.

The others in the group definitely noticed his change in demeanor in those five days. Zach walked into their houses on his phone, and he barely let it go. And yes Zach was a teenager who was in the eye of the public, but he wasn't this attached to his phone.

The boy laughed at something she had said, before quickly typing a response as he closed the door with his foot. He typed away as he entered the kitchen, where he knew his friends were. Usually because that's where they always were when they hung out at Eden's house, and because he heard them talking already.

"What an idiot." He mumbled before silently sitting next to Chelsea.

"Who's an idiot?" Corbyn asked, going to peer over his shoulder to see who Zach was texting. Zach sent a message and shut off his phone before corbyn could look though.

"My brother." Zach quickly lied which caused jack to raise his eyebrows.

"You were talking to your brother?" He asked to confirm, and Zach nodded. Both jack and Freya knew he was lying.

"Dude your a horrible liar." Chelsea shook her head and Zach frowned.

"I'm not lying!"

"We'll figure it out don't worry." Corbyn shrugged, eyeing Daniel, who got the message right away. Daniel reached out and quickly grabbed Zach's phone from his hand.

"Hey—" Zach cut himself off before watching Daniel punch in Zach's password and unlock his phone. "Why does everyone know my password?!" The boys exclaimed, and Freya rolled her eyes.

"Because you were dumb enough to put your birthday as your password." She pointed out and Zach only mimicked before reaching to snatch his phone back from Daniel.

The older boy dodged his hand by stepping backwards. He really just wanted to bother Zach, so he opened the message app and saw his most recent messages. First was a message that his mom had literally just sent him, and the second was a person he didn't recognize.