008; 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

EDEN WALKED INTO CORBYN'S ROOM WITH A RASIED EYEBROW. She wanted to know why the brunette was so upset with something so trivial. Eden did understand that corbyn and jonah were the oldest, and they cared about Zach, but it was a dumb reason to snap at him. They knew how sensitive Zach could get, and calling him stupid wasn't okay.

Corbyn paid no attention to his when she walked into the room. It was because he knew the moment he looked at Eden he would go soft. He didn't want to go soft because he knew he was right in the situation. In his mind her Zach would only get hurt for putting himself in this situation.

"You wanna tell me what all that was about?" She questioned, sliding into the bed next to him and Corbyn shrugged.

"He should think things through beforehand. It's always him he does something stupid like this even after we tell him not to!" Corbyn said, keeping his eyes fixed on the tv in front of him. He wasn't paying attention to what was playing, he just didn't want to look at his girlfriend.

"Okay, I understand that, but calling him stupid was mean, you knew that was going to hurt his feelings." Eden placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to look at her.

"Yeah I knew but I wasn't thinking about that in the moment—" corbyn was cut off by the blonde, the girl just wanting to keep the peace in the friendship group.

"You just said it yourself, you weren't thinking. So you just did exactly what you're made at him for doing." Eden stated, wrapping her arm around his waist.

"It's a completely different situation though!" Corbyn shot back and eden shook her head.

"It's the same exact thing. Zach seems to like this girl, in a friendly way or a romantic way is what I don't know. But she's nice to him, so you need to nice to him about her." Eden spoke softly, gently leaning her head on his shoulder, just trying to get his attention.

"Zach deserves an apology for what you said down there." Eden continued, keeping the same tone of voice and kissing his cheek slightly.

"I don't want to apologize," Corbyn grumbled, crossing his arms which caused him to slightly push Eden away. The girl just sighed, before getting off the bed and moving so she could be in corbyn's line of sight.

"You hurt your best friend corbyn, you need to apologize." Eden told him, sitting directly in front of him which cause the boy to turn his head. His gaze went to his door, still refusing to meet her eyes.