021; go on a date with me

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ZACH WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM." freya spoke, walking into Zach's room as if something was wrong. It definitely startled the younger boy, his eyes shooting quickly from the tv screen to Freya. 

"What problem?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows and tilting his head slightly to the side. He was confused on what she was talking about being as he had no particular problem himself. 

"The one of you deflecting your feelings." Freya spoke in a 'duh' tone, as if it was obvious to him already. 

it wasn't because the poor boy was still confused. 

"i don't get it." He frowned and Freya only rolled her eyes before taking a seat on the bed. 

"let me dumb it down for you," she started, "you like aniela, if you don't ask her out soon some fuck boy is going to come and swoop her up, because the girl is fucking gorgeous let's not kid ourselves, and you're going to get stuck in the friend zone," Freya finished explaining, which caused Zach's eyes to widen. 

Freya was bold with everything she did. She never let anything stop her or get in her way when her mind is set on something. She didn't have a filter it was as simple as that. And usually Zach found it funny or entertaining because he was barely at the end of the stick. 

But now her bluntness was being directed towards him, so he was just embarrassed. 

"I do not like aniela." He laughed, trying to shake it off and Freya only rolled her eyes. 

"Zach i've known you for the longest time, i've seen you have crushes and i've seen you fall in love dude. Which means i know when you have feelings for someone and when your just being nice. And trust me when i say you have feelings for Aniela." She ranted as Zach's face slowly flushed red. 

"i don't have feelings for her frey! We're uh," He paused, looking away from the girl so that he could try to get away from lying. "we're just friends." Zach sighed, which caused Freya to raise her eyebrow. 

"Doesn't sound like you're okay with this 'just friends' thing." Freya was now more serious, being as that she saw that zach was actually beating himself up on the inside over this. 

"I mean, ella's just so, I don't know how to explain it. I just don't want to be the reason of her being upset." Zach explained as he messed around with the rings on his fingers.