048; he'll smile all day

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ANIELA CHEWED ON THE TIP OF HER PEN AS SHE STARED DOWN AT HER NOTES, going over the same sentence over and over again. she couldn't really focus with zach's hand running up and down her side and the sound of whatever he was scrolling through on instagram.

it wasn't helping either because he was the one who was making sure she got something done for the day. but then again it wasn't his fault he didn't know that she got all nervous when he was close and all.

"hey hey look," zach pulled her closer to him, placing his head on her shoulder and putting the phone in her view.

"i dont understand-" aniela furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the video, up until a random scare came, causing the girl to suck in a breath before rolling her eyes and shoving zach off of her.

"you should've seen your face." he laughed and aniela just turned her head so she could glare at him before letting out a small scoff and looking back at her school work.

"jerk."

"wait no come back." zach pouted, latching onto her once more and wrapping his arms around her waist. "are you mad? don't be mad."

"you scared me."

"that was the point-" he laughed, but covered his mouth with his hand the moment she went to push him off again. "okay okay i'm sorry, c'mere." he just wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder, watching her continuing her school work.

"i'm here! i'm amazing! all attention on me!"  jack exclaimed happily, bursting into the room as the to on the bed turned to see him. 

"eh." zach shrugged, pretending to not care and going back to watching aniela scribble down her notes. he had nothing better to do anyways besides now bothering jack. 

"hahah that was so funny." jack dryly stated as freya walked in behind him, sending a smile towards the other girl in the room. that was before she noticed aniela struggling over something, causing her to scrunch up her face. 

"the fuck are you doing?" freya asked and aniela started chewing on the top of her pen again, not looking up as she answered. 

"school." 

"ew why?" freya then encouraged aniela's want to just give up, so she just sighed looking up at freya. 

"i know it's ew, i just can't not do it."