011; 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"NO ANIELA I AM NOT GOING TO BUY ANIMAL CRACKERS." Zach laughed as he walked into Daniel's house. He had to sign cds, along with the rest of the band, so he was due at Daniel's house.

"Because I'm not even at the store!" He shot back after she asked 'why'.

"You could easily go to the store right now." She argued over the phone and Zach playfully rolled his eyes, despite knowing that she couldn't see him.

"I don't even know where you live!" He shot back as he dropped his bag in the living room where everyone was. He didn't pay attention to them as he left the room to go get a water from the kitchen.

"Well you're always complaining about how the most we've done is face time. So if you buy me animal crackers we can go to the mall." She negotiated and Zach raised his eyebrow.

"Are you messing with me?" Zach asked him and aniela grinned.

"Maybe?"

"Loser." Zach narrowed his eyes and aniela laughed.

One thing Zach learned quickly was that he loved her laugh. It was the cutest little thing to him, and it was even cuter when you could see her laugh. She would scrunch up her nose and tip her head back lightly as she let out a laugh, and Zach loved it more and more every time. He didn't know why exactly, but it was still so adorable to hear.

"Is there a corner store you can go to so you can get animal crackers?" Aniela continued and Zach sighed as he paused.

"Ella I'm not getting animal crackers." Zach ended and aniela sighed dramatically.

"Ugh fine. Leave me be, I'm going to go sulk but I'm animal cracker-less in my apartment." The girl threw herself onto her bed, keeping the phone up to hear.

"Ask maddy to bring you some." Zach suggested, opening his water bottle and taking a sip.

"Her parents are forcing her to a family game night. So can't really do that." Aniela sighed and Zach pursed his lips as he thought.

"Then go to the nearest store! Stop being lazy." Zach teased her and the girl only rolled her eyes.

"I'm not being lazy, I sprained my ankle." She informed him and Zach's eyes went wide.

"What?! When?!" Zach was now in worry mode and no longer playful when he heard that she was suddenly hurt.

"Two days ago, I'm on strict bed rest." She informed and Zach raised his eyebrows.