031; say kiss

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED IT'S ELEVEN ALREADY!" maddy yelled as she walked into aniela's room. the girl had been awake for a while, she was just waiting for zach to wake up, the boy still asleep as he laid his head on her stomach. 

"oh zach's here-" maddy spoke the moment she noticed the boy as aniela looked up from her phone. "happy birthday." she sent a smile her way. 

"thanks mads." aniela smiled back before watching the girl step out of the room. 

"wake him up." maddy pointed at zach and aniela smiled before watching maddy walk out the room. 

"happy birthday ella," zach mumbled into her shirt, having woken up when maddy came in yelling. 

"i should get ready." she spoke softly and zach shook his head, pushing himself up so now his head was resting on her shoulder and his hands could easily wrap around her waist. 

"no." he grumbled, his morning voice coming out now that he was speaking instead of mumbling. 

"zachary we all agreed on twelve." 

"i don't care." he wrapped his arms tighter around her waist enough to trap her and not allowing her to move away. aniela sighed the moment he closed his eyes deciding to place her phone down and just lay there with him. 

he had come to her the night before, upset about the whole situation that aniela had informed her of. i mean aniela didn't blame him, she'd be kind of nervous and upset if her ex dm'd him. that's why she just laid there, letting him sleep as she rubbed circles on his back. well maybe she shouldn't have because it only had helped him fall back asleep. 

"ana get out of bed i want to say happy birthda-" daniel walked into the room once zach had fallen back asleep, but stopping himself when he saw the girl trapped in zach's embrace. 

"i'm kind of stuck." 

"i can see that." daniel laughed as he crossed his arms. "as cute as...this is, you need to wake him up you've got thirty minutes before the rest of our friends are here." he informed her and aniela bit her cheek as she turned her head to look at zach. .

"but i feel bad, he looks so cute." she was practically 'aweing' now and daniel laughed. 

"thank you." zach mumbled, causing aniela's eyes to go wide before she rolled them.