023; i need a hug

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACH RANG THE DOORBELL TO MADDY AND ANIELA'S APARTMENT FOUR TIMES, silently praying that he would get an answer. he wasn't really expecting it since it was two in the morning, but since daniel was there he figured maddy was still awake. zach was just hoping that aniela was awake too. 

"zach." maddy frowned the moment she saw him sitting there. "i'm sorry abou-" 

"is aniela awake?" he interrupted her and maddy just nodded before opening the door a little wider so he could walk in. 

"she's in her room." maddy told him and he sent a small smile her way before going into the living room where he knew daniel was away. 

"hey." daniel spoke, but he hadn't even looked up from his phone as he was texting the group chat with the entire band in it. 

"do we know who did it?" zach asked, crossing his arms once daniel looked up from his phone. 

"jonah and corbyn are trying to figure that out." he finished before turning of the phone and throwing it at the other end of the couch. Maddy frowned as she walked back into the room, handing daniel a water knowing that he wasn't going to sleep any time soon. 

"are you okay?" maddy asked softly rubbing her hand on his back in a comforting manner. daniel just shrugged, not knowing how he was feeling after the call he had gotten from jack. 

"i'm going to go see ella." zach sighed before taking out his phone from his pocket and dropping it on the couch. he didn't want it with him and he really just wanted to watch a movie with aniela. 

more specifically because he knew that their date was in a couple hours, but he was going to have to cancel. the next days was going to be filled with meetings and arguments and he didn't want aniela in the middle of all that. 

zach knocked on aniela's door, the girl telling whoever was at the door to come inside. he just opened the door and noticed that she was just sitting on the bed all cuddled up in a blanket and was hugging a pillow as she tiredly watched an episode of hannah montana. she hadn't gone to sleep yet because she just hadn't felt like it, despite it being two o'clock in the morning. 

"i need a hug." zach said, standing at the edge of the bed until she noticed him. aniela furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to look at him, a confused look overtaking her face. 

"zach it's two a.m." she simply state, not understanding why he was at her apartment. she didn't mind it just had never happened before. 

"yeah well i really need a hug and no one wants to give me one, so please give me a hug." he pouted slightly, waiting for her confirmation. aniela's eyes flickered between the two of his, trying to read his emotions, but she was finding it rather difficult.