001; 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACHARY DEAN HERRON WALKED INTO HIS BANDMATE'S HOUSE, feeling particularly down. It was typical of him to walk into his friends house just to complain about being sad. He wasn't depressed or anything, it was never anything that serious, it was more like he felt so lonely. Everyone he knew had found someone to care for, but every time he wanted to do that he just ended up hurt. He couldn't find that one person and it bothered him.

His friends always reassured him, saying that he was only nineteen, he had time. He was the youngest out of them all, so there was nothing wrong with being single now. They tried everything to make him branch out and meet new girls, but for Zach it was always the same thing. They're either after the money, the fame, or the sex. That wasn't what he wanted, he wanted a stable and healthy relationship, but he hadn't been able to get that anywhere.

"Zach!" Eden Mae Sailors cheered, pulling the boy into a hug. She was always quick to know when he was in one of his moods, and this was certainly that time. "Me and Corbyn just got back with some food, come on." Eden grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the kitchen where the rest of the group Zach.

"Oh hey Zach!" Daniel James Seavey applauded, finally happy that he was here. Daniel was the only other single one in the group. So, when Zach wasn't there, Daniel had felt like a 'seventh-wheel' with the three couples in the room and Zach not there. "Thank you for coming, these people are annoying." He mumbled when Zach walked over to him but Eden smacked the back of his head.

"I heard that." She pointed at him with a small glare before going over to sit near her boyfriend. He was sitting on a counter as he munched on some french fries he stole from Eden's pack. Eden rolled her eyes at Corbyn Matthew Besson before standing between his legs and leaning back to grab some of her own fries.

"Hey." Zach greeted the rest of the group weakly, taking the seat besides Daniel. Corbyn leaned down, wondering what was up with Zach.

"What's up with him?" Corbyn asked his girlfriend and she sighed.

"He's in one of his moods." She informed him which caused Corbyn to open his mouth in a 'O' shape, signaling that he already knew what was happening.

"I got you food, be grateful." Freya Lilith Daniels deadpanned, throwing a bag of chick-fil-a at Zach, who caught it with ease before setting it down on the table in front of him.

"How'd you know I was coming?" he asked and Freya shrugged.

"The rest of us were here, and if you didn't come me and Eden were going to split the nuggets." Freya explained and Zach pulled his bag of food closer to himself before playfully glaring at Freya.