043; zachary signed it

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"GUYS GUYS LOOK!" aniela exclaimed as she entered corbyn and jonah's house. all she knew was that zach was there, not really knowing if anyone else was.

corbyn was lazily strumming his guitar as the group spoke about some topic that they wanted to keep away from aniela. she had a bunch of classes in the day so they weren't really worried about her coming in at a random time.

well that was what they thought because now she was rushing in with a bunch of small boxes in her hands. zach eyed the rest of his friends, letting them know to drop the subject as she stood in the entrance of the living room. the girl just excitedly gestured to the boxes in her hands, jumping up excitedly.

"what's up?" corbyn asked confusingly, a small confused smile rested on his lips as he raised his eyebrow slightly. somehow through her interruption he continued strumming his guitar mindlessly, just doing it for the background noise.

"look!" she spoke simply showing them the boxes, but wasn't clarifying enough in what they were.

"what are we looking at?" chelsea asked, her eyes darting as aniela frowned at them, not believing that hadn't pieced it together.

"it's my cd's, they came today."

"you came over here to show us cd's?" freya raised her eyebrow and aniela nodded slowly, walking over to sit next to zach. "aren't you supposed to be in class?" she asked and aniela scrunched up her face slightly before shrugging.

"nevermind i don't care." freya waved it off, watching the girl turn back to her conversation before.

"okay- can i show you my cd's now?" she asked, and zach furrowed his eyebrows.

"your classes haven't ended yet." he narrowed his eyes at her.

"i wasn't paying attention anyways." she shrugged and zach's eyes widened slightly.

"aniela!"

"zachary!" aniela copied his tone, not meeting his eyes because she knew he was going to make her feel guilty about it. "it's only one day i'm not going to die."

"okay before it gets weird and zach starts acting all responsible-" jonah sent a weirded out look towards zach, before slowly moving his gaze towards aniela. "why were you excited again?"

"where's den?" aniela asked, looking around and not noticing her.

"she went with jack and maddy to get food." corbyn informed before looking down at the apparently cd covered boxes in her hands. "ana don't tell me you-"