005; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ANIELA LOOKED DOWN AT HER PHONE WITH A CONFUSED EXPRESSION ALL OVER HER FACE. She did not understand a single thing that had just happened in the past ten minutes. It just didn't make sense, but she was sure of one thing.

There was no way Zach Herron was going to text her.

How would he anyway? I mean, she was registered to the why don't we number, but only because she wanted to know when new music came out. And also so her phone wouldn't be so dry.

Yes sometimes she got scared of being made fun of for have little to nothing notifications. It was annoying because it was so true! She barely got messages, most of them just from maddy who was sending her tik toks of guys that popped up on her for you page who she thought was attractive.

"What the hell just happened?" Lindy blinked and aniela's eyes widened.

"I don't even know—"

"Okay so Zach herron- the Zach Herron- just had a full on conversation with Anna." Lindy said out loud, letting out a breath laugh.

"Holy shit!" She laughed, causing maddy to start laughing with her.

"Of course Aniela would get Zach to pick up the phone for her!" Maddy shook her head as she laughed.

Aniela was gorgeous. She had striking green eyes that were vibrant on their own, but even brighter when she was out in the sun. Her hair was long and wavy, but not a bad wavy. Enough to where she could get out of bed and not do her hair and she was set for the rest of the day.

It was one of the reasons that maddy didn't understand why she was single. But she knew that aniela's personality just didn't fit with the world. She was too optimistic for everyone's liking. She wanted to explore the world with a big smile on her face and not a care in the world. But she hasn't found the person who wanted that as much as her.

yet.

"Oh please if you would've called at the same time he would've picked for you." Aniela defended, trying to get any idea of favoritism out of their heads.

How could he favor her? They had literally just met and Zach doesn't even know anything about her except the fact that her name was Aniela.