029; don't kill me

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"HI BAE'S WE'RE GOING SHOPPING." maddy spoke to aniela's camera, clapping her hands together. the camera zoomed in on aniela's face right after, seeing her frown when she noticed she only had one animal cracker left. 

"we're just like sitting in the lobby of our apartment waiting for cammy the corvette, but like i'm like fearing for my life because someone decided that zach is a good driver." maddy pursed her lips, as the camera blurred her voice and really just focused on aniela who was trying to save her last animal cracker. 

"wait zach's driving?" aniela snapped back into reality when she heard, maddy just nodding in response. "oh we're gonna die." 

"i tried telling daniel that he should drive but um he said no. if there is no rest of this video than we died and eden finished editing this video." maddy laughed nervously as she saw the familiar white car pull right in front of the building. 

"hold on i'll be right back." maddy said turning off the camera as the guys walked out of the car. 

"ella! ella! they let me drive!" zach grinned excitedly waving his keys around as he met her half way. 

"please don't kill me, I totally want to live to my parents dinner on saturday." aniela spoke sarcastically and zach furrowed his eyebrows, wrapping his arms around her waist the moment she was within arms length. 

"you make it sound like you want me to kill you." zach raised his eyebrow as her arms went around him. 

"i wouldn't be opposed to it." 

"aniela." maddy warned and the girl raised her eyebrows. 

"i didn't mean that." she lied, turning to zach as the two of them started laughing quietly so maddy wouldn't attack them. 

"wait ana your parents invited you over for dinner?" daniel asked as he put his arm over maddy's shoulder. 

"yeah i don't want to go though. it's just going to be criticism the entire time." aniela spoke as she rested her head on zach's shoulder, closing her eyes so she could calm herself down before she got worked up. 

"You can't cancel?" zach frowned, feeling bad for the girl because he knew that she was dreading it since she had gotten the call from her mom. 

"no, i should probably go, i haven't seen them since august anyway." she shrugged before pulling away from zach and going to the passenger's seat of the car.