049; seventeen hour flight

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"A SEVENTEEN HOUR FLIGHT." aniela breathed out as they started the pass through security. somehow they had planned absolutely everything in a week, and now the group of ten were in the airport, on their way to finland.

"aniela, if i hear how long the flight is one more time-" zach started, stopping her in the line so he could look at her. "now take out the electronics from your bag so we could go through this quicker and get some coffee." he told her, letting out a small yawn after.

it was really early in the morning, the entire group being up for a while so they could be ready for the flight. the seventeen hour flight that aniela continued to remind them.

"you know she keeps bringing it up because she's scared of planes right?" maddy pointed out from the other line as she slipped off her shoes, placing them in the bin before going to put up her carry on.

"you're scared of planes?" jack asked from the line next to maddy's. really the entire group were the only ones occupying lines. mainly because it was two o'clock in the morning and no one really had flights for this time.

"thanks mads, now this is going to be held over me." aniela sighed as zach turned to her.

"you're scared of planes?" he frowned, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"see now all the attention is on me." she threw her arms down and zach only rolled his eyes, before going through the metal detector as aniela slipped off her shoes.

"ana it's not as humiliating as it sounds." corbyn told her and aniela narrowed her eyes at him as she watched him hold in his laughter.

"you're laughing!"

"what? no i'm not." he choked out a laugh before hiding himself as it was his turn to walk through a metal detector.

"can i borrow your taser?" aniela turned towards the security guard on her line, who was just laughing at the interaction between friends.

"aniela!" everyone exclaimed scoldingling, except freya who started laughing at her need to start acting tough.

"what? it was just a question." she shrugged and zach sighed as she walked through the metal detector.

"eden did you take your keys out of you pocket?" chelsea asked from her line, knowing that eden probably forgot like she had so many times before.

"yes chels- i took my keys out of my pocket."

"are you sure denny? you always forget to take them out." corbyn spoke from the other side of the metal detector. eden rolled her eyes, walking through. the moment she heard the ring she frowned reaching her hands through the pocket of her hoodie and feeling nothing.