053; not a robot

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

CORBYN WAS CLICKING AWAY ON HIS GAMING CONTROLLER WHILE EDEN HAD HER HEAD ON HIS LAP, aimlessly scrolling through her phone. they had been like that for the majority of the day, it being a lazy day because they had nothing to do. they were also mindlessly conversing about random topics, the people on his headset hearing the conversations and seeming genuinely confused as to who corbyn was talking to.

"what's freya doing?" corbyn asked, wanting to annoy her but he knew eden wouldn't let him.

"jack's over there, so i dunno." she shrugged and corbyn went to say something but was cut off by the door to his room opening, the two of them looking up to see aniela walking in and dropping her bag before throwing herself face first on the bed.

"hello to you-" corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, taking his eyes off the screen for a second to look at the younger girl, before bringing his attention back on his video game.

now that zach couldn't come over and she couldn't go over to his for the day, aniela sort of just sat in her room, staring at a wall. well she also took milo out for a second to see if she could take him on a hot air balloon ride like she saw one girl do on tik tok, but he was too heavy. so aniela fat shamed poor milo before deciding she needed to get out of the house if she had resulted in talking to her pet turtle.

which brought her to corbyn's house, where he and eden sat doing nothing as well. she was going to show up at daniel's house, but aniela knew maddy was there which meant that she shouldn't go there. last time she showed up unexpected she swore to herself she'd never do it again after being scarred by her best friend and boyfriend.

"you okay ana?" eden then asked, noticing out the girl was just laying there. when she didn't respond, eden furrowed her eyebrows, before poking her shoulder as if she was some dead object.

"what are you- eden did you just poke her?" corbyn then laughed, taking off his head set so he could give some attention to the two girls.

"well she's not moving!"

"i'm not dead eden." aniela mumbled into corbyn's blanket, the couple somehow understanding her.

"you look dead." the blonde paused, raising her eyebrows slightly, before reaching her hand out and slightly to lightly shove the girl. aniela let out a small huff before turning around so she was now laying on her back, the two of them now seeing the upset look on her face, though it wasn't that hard before to tell whether she was upset or not.

"you okay?" eden asked softly, her joking mood disappearing.

"no." aniela just stated curtly, sitting up on the bed and bringing her legs up to her chin, and wrapping her arms around them, her eyes going up to the screen where corbyn's video game was paused. her mind instantly went to trying to figure out what game it was.