028; non-existent dog

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANIELA I SWEAR IF I HEAR THE CRUNCHING OF THOSE STUPID ANIMAL CRACKERS ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO-" maddy started but aniela only watched her as she slowly put another animal cracker in her mouth. maddy closed her eyes to contain her annoyance before turning around from what she had been doing and snatching the bag of snacks out of the green-eyed-girl's hands. 

"okay what's up with you?" maddy crossed her arms and aniela only shrugged, looking around the room so she could find something to occupy her hands with. she now felt awkward just sitting there, and because naturally she was a quiet person, she didn't really know what to speak about. 

"is this about yesterday?" she asked and aniela just shrugged once more, grabbing her phone that had been in her pocket. "ana i can't help you if you don't speak." maddy narrowed her eyes as she sat next to her best friend. 

"what happened yesterday?" aniela blinked innocently, trying to disregard the fact that that had been on her mind since zach had left her apartment the night before. 

"aniela." maddy sent the girl the 'stop deflecting i know you're over thinking' look, and somehow aniela decoded it right away. 

"maddy." aniela shot back, narrowing her eyes slightly as the two of them entered a small staring contest. though aniela found it awkward just staring at each other so she broke it, knowing that she needs to tell maddy what was on her mind. 

"fine, okay so who just runs away? he ran away because he doesn't see me like the way that i want him too." the younger sighed causing maddy to frown before getting more serious. 

"look you froze remember? maybe he was just nervous and instead of freezing he ran out. everyone has different instincts, but you'd never know if you don't speak to him." maddy placed her hand on aniela's should and aniela bit her cheek as she thought about maddy's words. 

"i don't know mads-" 

"you need to talk to him." maddy interrupted her, knowing that she was just going to continue to make excuses. 

"but maddy-" 

"aniela i'm serious. you need to talk to zach." maddy patted her knee before getting up. 

"i can't talk to him that's terrifying!" aniela's eyes widened a significant amount and maddy rolled her eyes as she went to the door so she could walk out of her own bedroom.