050; the colorful ones

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ZACH WILL YOU WALK FASTER!" aniela questioned, practically skipping as she moved down the street.

"aniela please slow down." zach exclaimed after, having to jog a bit so he could catch up to his girlfriend.

"but i want to-"

"i know, but the sun hasn't gone down yet we still have to walk a bit and wait until it's dark before we go okay?" he laughed as he spoke, stopping the girl and turning her around so she could face him.

"okay." she nodded before shivering a bit so zach grabbed the beanie he had in his pocket that she had left in her hotel room and placed it on her head after pushing her hair out of her face.

"you're going to get sick." he scrunched up his face and aniela shrugged, feeling him wrap his arms around her waist.

"i was excited."

"i know baby, i know." he spoke, placing his hands on both sides of her face and whipping some of the snowflakes that were falling on her cheeks off.

"c'mon." zach smiled softly, dropping his hand and slipping it into hers before the two of them continuing to walk.

despite the cold the both of them weren't used to, the two of them found the walk simple and relaxing, the two of them being able to joke around freely as they walked towards their open destination.

zach really did feel like he made a score with aniela. the differences between her and everyone else was so big that there was no comparing when thinking about who he should be with.

aniela was random and odd but innocent and pure, which zach found amazing how that could all mix together in this girl who was a complete sweetheart!

she was too nice for the world, zach was convinced. one day she would put herself out there and they're only going to break her heart. zach didn't want that to happen because she was that person that everyone needed. that person who only sees the good in others, even when one can't.

though there were times where zach just wished that aniela could see the bad in people. how not everyone was good because in reality the world was filled with evil. and though zach wanted to protect her from that he knew he never would be able to.

"you know i've never seen snow." she spoke softly, feeling zach come up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist.

after walking for a while and then having to take a car towards the more secluded parts of the area, they were now in pitch's black skies, only being lit up by the moon and the natural lights slowly coming in. it was pretty late, most of their friends having been in the hotel now, the two of them sneaking out so they could see the northern lights.