003; 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ANIELA SCROLLED THROUGH HER PHONE AS MADDY BURST INTO HER ROOM THE SECOND TIME THAT DAY. Honestly aniela was used to her random bursts of energy. Plus she knew that maddy was coming over with lindy anyways.

It was usual for the two best friends. Because aniela lived by herself in her own apartment, maddy was always crashing there. Lindy would tag along at times because aniela didn't have the restrictions of parents.

Aniela was the black sheep of her family. She was always left out of the gathering because she didn't really fit well with her cousins. The girl was an only child, but her parents barely paid any mind to her. They were always too busy working, or looking at how much better their niece or nephew was.

She was always played as second best even by kids who weren't directly her parents. Everyone compared the girl to her older cousins, now more than ever because of their different job descriptions. Aniela didn't and still doesn't think college was for her, while everyone in the family has a degree in something.

No one really cared about the whole social media thing because they all thought it was stupid and wouldn't last long. And when Aniela was finally tired with all the judgment and ridicule she left the house. Found an apartment of her own because she had enough money to support herself.

She barely speaks to her mother, her dad reached out at least once a month to make sure she was okay. She appreciated it, but she also wished she had a better relationship with her parents. Sometimes that's why she thought she always had a problem with relationships.

it was som sort of deep rooted problem that came from lack of attention from her parents. She was just used to being in her own so long, commuting to someone was hard, even if she wanted it so badly.

Maddy on the other hand had a different home life. It was considered super normal to Aniela, and often times the only fights the two girls got into was because aniela thought that maddy was taking advantage of her family. Maddy never took advantage of her family, she just didn't see eye to eye with her mom on certain things.

She was the middle child who was often over looked. She wasn't as important and the oldest or the youngest. Her parents looked over maddy, but they didn't miss out on all her faults, which bothered maddy too no end. It caused way too many 'in-family' argument for her liking.

That was never a bad thing to maddy, though some arguments could get bad. They just had different opinions. She just sometimes wished that her mom would listen to her instead of closing off and never hearing her opinion.