045; zach's being responsible

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ANIELA SCRIBBLED DOWN ANOTHER ANSWER ON HER NOTEBOOK BEFORE ENTERING IT IN HER LAPTOP. she had been sat catching up on assignments so that she could finally go out with her friends for the weekend. they wanted to go down to malibu, but going down there meant she would have no time for her classes so she needed to get advanced.

the only problem was that she had been working since the morning and she was bored out of her mind. she had been working since the morning and she swore if she saw one more question asking about the american revolution she was going to probably throw a temper tantrum. or start crying. good think she had finished history and had moved onto to math, still boring just easier.

and to pile on top of how worst that all was, the friend had gone out and she had a serious case of loneliness. because everyone was out no one was with her, and she didn't like being left out. it wasn't as if they did it on purpose either, they didn't mean to leave her out of it. but she still didn't like being in her apartment all by herself again, now not even being able to fill some sort of the void with tv and animal crackers.

now it was assignments with an animal cracker here and there.

last time she had talked to any of them, they were eating, but it had been a couple of hours since then. now it was around two pm, so they were probably wandering around LA by now before going back home.

aniela had come to the conclusion that she no longer liked feeling lonely, not that she ever did. she was tired of the whole pretending she didn't need attention to function, so she just decided on grabbing her phone and calling her boyfriend on facetime. she seriously just needed to know someone was there. everyone needs that at times, no shame in that.

"zachary zachary!" she spoke, grinning when he picked up the phone. a small smile overcame his face when he saw the girl on the screen. he had told himself, along with the others, that he shouldn't pick up so she could stop delaying his work. but it didn't work after looking down at her contact name, him just picking up immediately.

"hi ella." he greeted back and aniela grabbed the phone from leaning on her computer so she could hold it closer to her face. she heard a faint 'you're weak' in the background, most likely coming from freya.

"where are you?"

"we're walking to get ice cream for eden, have you eaten?" he questioned and she shook her head, watching him open the door to a building. "want me to get you chinese?" he questioned and she nodded, letting a small hum out in response.