Christmas Time

Raven's POV:

For some reason I was nervous. I didn't understand it, but my hands were fidgeting and I could feel my palms become sweaty. It wasn't like I should be nervous because I had been at Wayne's manner more than once, but for some reason, this felt different.

Damian has asked me a little over a week ago to come with him to his house for Christmas. I accepted but now I was getting nervous over it.

*A WEEK AGO*

"Hey," Damian said as he walked into the room, drying off his hair from the shower.

"Hello," I smirk without looking up from my book. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing the blush spread over my cheeks.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, grabbing a shirt from his dresser and putting it on.

"I slept well," I answered, watching him out of the corner of my eye.

"Good." He said with a nod.

"Alright," I set my book to the side and looked at him. "What is it?"

"What is what?" He pretends not to know what I am talking about.

"You are acting strange." I grabbed his hand to make him look at me. "What's going on?"

"I... I wanted to invite you to the Wayne family Christmas." Damian sat at the foot of the bed and grabbed my other hand to look at me better. "Dick is bringing Kori and my father had asked if I brought you."

"So you are asking me to go to your family's Christmas?" I smirked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay," I said. "I haven't really done the whole Christmas thing before." I shrugged. "But I would love to come."

"What do you mean you haven't done the 'Christmas thing'?" He looked at me puzzled.

"I mean I don't believe in Christmas. I was raised by my father. You know the king of Hell, so I never celebrated Christmas other than with the titans these past few years. From what I understand it's like Thanksgiving but with presents." I explained.

"Oh, I see." He nodded. "Then I am going to make this year's worth you wild." He smiled and pulled me close to him.

"Is that so?" I whispered just inches away.

"Yes." He said before kissing me.

*Back to the Present*

There was a knock at my door that brought me back from my thoughts. I opened the door to my room and went back to my mirror to put my earrings in.

"You look wonderful." His voice melted my heart.

"Thank you." I blush but brushed it off and put on my necklace.

"Do you have everything ready?" He asked, shifting the bag that was on his shoulder.

"My bag is on the bed," I said, pointing to my suitcase for this weekend. "I am almost done, but I just need a few more things," I said.

"Alright," Damian said and grabbed my bag, and put it on his shoulder.

I grabbed my phone and purse and then came over to him. "Ready," I said. I went downstairs with him and met up with Dick and Kori who had a lot more bags than we did.

"Where are all your bags?" Kori asked.

"I only needed one bag," I answered. "Why do you have so many?"

"Well we have all the presents in one and then my dresses and Dick's suits," Kori explained. "Where are all your gifts for everyone?"

"I..." I had no clue we needed any presents and I was starting to feel unready.