After School Activities

Raven's POV:

"Raven," The handsome boy, working out on the weight lifting station, said bringing my attention out of the book I was reading.

"Yes?" I folded my book closed so Damian knew he had my full attention.

"I don't mind that you are here, but why are you reading here? You would be far more comfortable reading in your room." He asked, setting the weight in his hand back on the holder.

"I wanted to be around you," I answered, blushing in embarrassment.

He smirked, throwing my heart into overdrive. One little smile from him is enough to kill me at this point. He rarely smiles at all, so it is more special when he smiles just for me. I think he knows it too because he likes to tease me for it.

"Is that so?" He smirks, sitting down on the bench so he was now facing me.

"Yes." I look down, fiddling with the pages of my book nervously.

It was silent for a second, and I was focusing on forcing myself not to look up at him. I was too distracted to notice that he had come to me.

"Raven," His dark voice called like a beacon in the night. I had no choice but to look up. When I did I found his face was only inches from mine. "I must admit, I enjoy your company as I work out."

I didn't know what to say. I felt he was going to kiss me, and I didn't want to ruin my chances.

Damian and I have been taking things slow for about two months now. We haven't told the team in fear that Dick and Kori would go overboard on it. We sneak around and Damian cuts the video feed, like he is doing now, so we can have some alone time.

I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could. I wanted to watch him work out, knowing full well that he was shirtless and sweaty. I wanted to watch him train in the morning. I wanted to be around him as he did his detective work. His mind was brilliant and just watching it fascinated and turned me on.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, nudging my neck with his nose.

"Nothing." I lie.

I didn't want to tell him that I got lost thinking about how handsome he looked while he was in bed, searching the internet for answers. His shirtless body, warm and comforting... AH STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! 

I blushed and Damian pulled back a little. "Oh, now I need to know what you are thinking about."

"No," I blush and turned my head.

"Raven," He called my name sweetly. "Tell me." He asks politely, trying to pull me into him.

"I was thinking about you..." I said in a low whisper, hoping that he didn't hear me.

"What about me?" He leaned in close, inches from my face.

"You... shirtless." I closed my eyes in defeat. My mouth was betraying me.

"Shirtless?" I could just hear the smirk in his tone.

"I like it when you do your detective work in my bed while I read. I like it when you work out without a shirt in front of me. I like it when you are serious yet sexy," I admit, blushing so red that my face was now burning.

"You do?" His voice was now velvet.

"Yes..." I look up, and the second my eyes gaze into his he pushes me against the ground and kisses my lips. I arch my back, kissing him back with just as much passion as he does. Our breathing becomes labored as we suck and bite each other.

Damian starts to trail down my body with his kisses, unbuttoning the school uniform that I was still in. I trail my hands under his shirt and over his hard abs as he starts to suck on the spot behind my ear that drives me wild.