Saving The World

So I heard you loud and clear and have decided to work with both ideas. The first person who commented lily27002700 I would like to thank you. Because of you, I have decided to write this theory first. Enjoy

****************************

Raven's POV:

"We lost 31% of the earth's molten core, there is nothing we can do," Batman explained to Diana and Clark.

I look over to Damian, who is sitting next to me. His eyes meet mine, and I lean forward for a kiss. When our lips touched, I felt everything that I have been longing to feel for the past two years. I felt loved and no longer alone.

The flash stands up and moves over to Batman and the others. I pull apart from Damian, and we both walk over to the conversation.

"If I just make another flashpoint, we could reverse this," the flash pleads his case.

"No, that is far too dangerous," Constantine steps in. "You could just make another timeline that is ten times worse."

"I don't see any other way," the flash looks at us all. "Do any of you have a better idea?"

 There was silence and all you could hear was the wind blowing past us. Soon the earth will grow cold and those who were left on it would surely die. I turn to Damian. I observed his face and I can tell he had no further plan. He looks over at me.

"What?" He whispers.

"I have too," I mumble. I stand up a little straighter, trying to gain confidence. But Damian grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I have a plan," I say, just loud enough for the others to hear me.

"And what is it?" Constantine looks as if thinking what I was about to say wouldn't work. He could at least give me a shot.

"You're going to have to trust me," I look at each and every one of them. These are the same people I have fought alongside over the years. I grew up knowing them. So I am doing this in the name of them. 

Diana steps forward. "I believe in you," she put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see her face. She nodded at me and I nodded to her.

Then I stepped away into an open area.

"Raven, wait!" Damian steps in front of me. "What are you doing?"

I put my hand on his cheek and for a second he rests his head on it, then he backs away enough to look me in the eyes. I can't help but say, "I love you."

I kissed him, holding onto his head, wanting to forever remember this moment. I don't know if this will work, but something inside of me is calling for me to do this. A voice in my head that used to say 'destroy the world' is now saying 'save it.'

One thing I have learned in the Teen Titans is that no matter the sins of people, they are all worth saving. The world is worth saving. Damian is worth saving.

I break our kiss and take one last look at him. I step back and levitate to the sky, not looking away from Damian. When I got to the highest I could go, I force myself to look away. The world was in shambles now. Torn up and destroyed by the need for power.

I took one more look down at the people that I have grown to call my family. Clark saved me from... well me, Starfire who is like a sister to me and who guided me for many years. Dick taught me to fight and hold my ground. Damian made me feel like anything was possible. They were my only family. I needed to save them.