Coming Home ;)

This timeline is after Damian and Raven have been married for about a year. The couple is coming back home (from the League of Assassins headquarters), to see some friends and family. There is not much point to the story, so just enjoy! Also, this does have a little sex at the end, so be aware (I toned it down, but let me know what you think). 

********************************

Raven's POV:

I was humming as I brushed my hair. I was getting ready for the trip home, excited to be able to see my friends again.

"Darling," a smooth voice beckons me. "Are you almost ready?"

"Almost," I answer.

I am just about to finish my hair when I hear the bathroom door open. I look up to see Damian in the reflection of the mirror.

"Almost? You're in a towel." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I can just use magic to put my clothes on. I wasn't lying." I smirked.

"Sure." He kissed my cheek. "I believe you."

"No, you don't." I leaned into him.

"You're right." He said and spun me around. "I don't believe you." He said with an evil smirk.

He leaned into me, our lips only inches away. I looked into his breathtaking emerald eyes and leaned forward, closing the space between us. Soon the tender kiss grew fast and passionate. The towel that once covered me was thrown across the room and Damian's clothes soon followed.

"We... have to... leave," Damian said, unable to stop himself from kissing me.

"Ah." I was about to say something before a moan escaped my lips.

We fell into our bed, moving too quickly to process our actions.  My hands found Damian's hair and I rang my fingers through his lush hair.

He would moan when I gently pulled, making me moan in response.

"You're a temptress." He whispered in my ear.

"You're a god," I said, kissing his neck.

"Though I would rather spend the whole day here, with you, we need to go." He said, pulling back.

"You're right." I pout.

He got up and grabbed his balled-up clothes from the floor. He tossed me the towel and smirked. I wrapped myself up and went back to the bathroom. I had to re-brush my hair after it had been messed up from our little make-out session. I used magic and got changed into something warm and comfortable. Travel was going to be cold.

"Ready?" Damian asked when I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Yes." I nod.

He takes our bags and I close the door behind us. The guard near the doors takes the bags from Damian and escorts us to a nearby car that is waiting for us. I get into the car as Damian talks over the schedule with the driver. 

Once we are all in the car, we head to the airport, to get on the private plane. It is still hard to believe that I am married to a man that is rich enough to have his own plane. He sometimes forgets himself, which only makes me laugh. 

I know I don't need much to make me happy in life. Damian is all I need. 

"Beloved," He takes my hand after we had loaded the plane.