Mates Part 4

Raven's POV: 

My bra falls to the floor and my chest is now bare. The cool morning air hits me, harding my nipples. Damian's breath catches and I can feel his arousal poking into me. I lean forward and start to trail my tongue along his collarbone.

He tastes so good and smells even better. I am lost in the moment, wishing time would just stand still so I can enjoy this moment forever. Damian's kisses grow sloppy as the need to be inside of me grows.

Suddenly Barba's idea pops into my head. I smirked, deciding to take the chance and go for it. I climb off of Damian and walk over to grab a condom from his wallet. I grab his shoulders and lead him to lay on his back.

He watches me, not saying anything, but I can see the light in his eyes. I lean forward and grab the tie that was carelessly thrown on the floor. I haven't seen Damian in a suit, but I bet he would look so sexy in it.

I grab his hands, and before he realizes what I am doing, I tie his hands together. I knew how to tie knots, and I knew these ones would be hard for him to get out of without help. When he notices he holds his hands up to examine my work.

"Sturdy knot," He complimented.

"Thanks," I smile.

"Did Barbra say something?" He raised an eyebrow. "I told Jason to not tell her, but that blubbering idiot can't hold a secret to save his life." He groaned.

"So,'' I leaned back and pretended to be hurt. "You don't like this?"

I felt his dick grow in arousal as he struggled to hide his facial expressions. He was enjoying this. A lot. I leaned down and kissed him gently. I moved so my bare ass was only inches from his cock. He groaned, wanting more.

"Fuck," he moaned.

"Impatient are we?" I tease him, licking his nipple.

"Very," He groans.

"Well, by the looks of it, your erection is so bad that it is throbbing," I say, blinking my eyes innocently, but saying dirty words. He moans in response. "I can help with that."

I slid the condom onto him, following his instructions as I do. Once I get the condom on him fully, I look up at Damian and smile. "How does that feel?"

"I liked it better when your fingers were on me," his eyes rolled back.

"I think I can do better," I rise and slowly sink onto his stiff penis. I moan and he grunts as I slowly slid him into me. Once I had him fully inside me, I took a second to adjust to the new sensation. It felt good but also strange.

I grind my hips against him, testing it, and as I do, I moan. Damian is watching me, his breath erratic as he does. I hold onto his chest, bracing myself as I quicken. I am gliding over his penis so much that I start to feel myself coming close to the edge.

"Fuck," Damian moans.

His dirty words do it for me, and I can't even warn Damian as my pussy clenches against his hardened penis. "Damian," I moan his name as I ride out my orgasm.

"Fuck," He moans. "Beloved," he growls.

I felt him burst inside of me and I couldn't help but ride his cock a little as his climax made me hot again. It didn't take long before I reached climax myself, once more coming on him. I fall over in exhaustion, resting my head on his chest.

"You came twice," I could hear the smile in his voice.

I nod my head, still trying to catch my breath. He slowly sits up and holds me in his arms. He is still inside of me, but I sit in his lap now, facing him. He doesn't move, just takes in my scent. I do the same, feeling safe and warm.