Press Conference

Author's Note: 

I know I haven't updated in a while so I am sorry. I haven't been my best the past few days but I am getting there. I know this one is short but I promise there will be more to add to this story in the future. If you have not watched Justice League Dark: Apokolips War yet, fair warning there is a bunch of spoilers in this story, so please use caution. 

Enjoy

****************************

RAVEN'S POV: 

"Are you sure you are up for this?" He asked in my ear. I turned to look at his face to face. 

"Damian, I am fine," I assured him. 

Today was the day of the big press conference. At exactly noon today, the Justice League and Teen Titans will be at the Hall of Justice to address the entire world on our current events. Damian has been acting nervous all day, but I keep trying to tell him how nothing bad is going to happen. 

He has this idea in his head that something bad will happen. I am not sure where he is getting all this from, but he has a frown on his face. 

"Damian..." I put my hand on his cheek. 

He looked down at me with his deep emerald eyes, relaxing his shoulders. I gave a small smile in which he returns to me. 

"I'm sorry." He nodded his head so it was touching mine. 

I brought my lips close to his, so I could feel his breath on my face. His lips came closer to mine and we were just about to kiss when someone burst through the door. 

"Hey, Dork!" Someone said, making a very loud crashing noise. 

Damian sighed and stepped back, looking up at this stranger. The stranger came closer to us, and you could smell the beer on his clothes. 

"Why, hello." The man leaned on the desk and winked at me. 

"Tim," Damian growled in a warning tone. 

"And who is this angel?" The stranger named Tim slurred his words. 

"My name is Raven." I put my hand out for him to shake. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, and with a swift gesture, he kissed it. I peeled my hand back from him. 

"Tim's the name." He smiled at me. "I am the Robin before this dumb shit." He gestured to Damian. I looked at Damian to see what he was thinking about. 

Damian just glared at Tim. 

I put my hand on Damian's arm, trying to get his attention. Damian didn't look at me, but he placed one hand on top of mine. Tim must have noticed because he looked down at our hands and grinned. 

"So... The two of you." Tim pointed between us. 

"Tsst." Damian didn't seem to like Tim very much. 

"We have to get going now, but it was a pleasure." I lie, leading Damian and myself out of the room. Damian didn't seem to lighten up until we were in his car. 

When I got into the passenger side, I turned to Damian. He started the car and peeled out of the driveway. "What was that about?" I no longer have the patience to keep my thoughts to myself. 

"I don't like him." Damian huffed. 

"Well, da." I sit back in the seat. Damian is always speeding when he drives and it drives me nuts. "I am talking about why you were like that."