Enchanted Castle Pt 1

*This is a story that takes place in a different world but with the same characters. This is kind of a star-crossed lovers story.*

Raven's POV: 

It was cold and I felt the ice of the night's air on my face like blades. I was never one for cold weather, being raised in the hot desert with my father. Father is a very well-revered assassin and one may argue the best of the best. 

I was a mistake and my father had never let me live that down, but as my skills grew, my father has kept me close to his side. He would never admit this, but I am almost as good as him in a fight. 

That is why I was sent here. I was sent here on a mission to get into the heart of our rival assassins clan. Father knew that with my skill I would be able to break-in. Once I got there my next mission would come to me. 

There was a faint sound from behind me, letting me know that someone was watching me. I smiled but soon composed myself. It was finally time to get to work. 

"Hold." A voice ordered. 

I turned around and searched, putting on a scarred face. 

"Who... Who is there?" I said, turning frantically to search for the owner of the voice. 

"You are trust passing." A stranger with a black mask came out of the woods, making himself known to me. 

"Oh, dear!" I backed up. "I am sorry. I am terrible lost and have no clue where I am." I fell to the ground and shivered. 

"How long have you been in these woods?" He bent down beside me, feeling my forehead. 

"I... I don't know, sir." I shivered. 

"I will bring you back to the city, where the royals will settle your fate." He then proceeded to pick me up. I shivered for special effect, and as we neared the city I knew my charade was working. 

"Who is she." Another guard stopped us at the gate. 

"I found her wandering the woods." The guard that was carrying me stated. "I am bringing her in and then the Royals can decide their fate."

"Fair enough." He said, letting us pass. 

He walked is through the streets, guiding our way to the heart of the city. The castle. The "Inpenitrable" castle that no one lives to talk about. And here I was, being escorted into it. 

"Miss, I have to set you down now." The guard told me. 

"Okay," I said timidly. 

"It will be just a moment while I go to inform the royal guard of you." He said, and I nodding in understanding. "When someone comes, you must not look them in the eyes." 

"Of course." I nod rapidly. 

Then he leaves me alone. I look around the small entryway where I had been left. The guard was kind enough to set me in front of a fireplace. The room was a calming tan and there was nothing of value in the room. It was smart. It looked intimidating. 

There was a bustle of footprints that made me aware of people heading my way. I moved closer to the first place and leaned in, making myself shiver. It needed to look real. 

"Miss," The guard from before said. 

I glanced up at him as the door widened for two men to walk into the room. One was in a royal blue robe, and I could only assume by the white in his hair that he was Bruce Wayne, the leader of the assassins and the head of the Royal family. The other wore royal green and was almost as tall as his father.