World of Tomorrow: Part 4

"Watchmen Academy,9:30 P.M"

Xavier and Iris stood before Frost and Atlas as an intense staredown ensued.

Frost: It's seems as if you don't understand who you're up against, young man!

Xavier: Neither do you, Frost!

Xavier balls his fists as he powers up.

Atlas: Let us show them what happens when you trifle with the mighty Watchmen Corps!

Frost: Of course!

Atlas lunges towards Iris as he raises his arms into the air to deliver an overhead smash, only for his adversary to teleport as his large fists smashed the ground.

Atlas: Huh?

Frost launches towards Xavier and throws a punch, only for him teleport out of the way as well.

Frost: What?

Atlas: Where did they go?

"Right behind you!"

Frost turns around, finding Xavier standing behind him.

Frost: Why you little!?

Frost throws a quick punch at Xavier who easily catches it with one hand.

Frost: What!?

Xavier places his hand against Frost's chest before firing an energy wave directly into it, sending him crashing into a nearby wall. Iris reappears in front of Atlas as she surrounded her fists in energy.

Atlas: There you are!

Atlas delivers a second overhead smash as Iris forms two Energy Shields, blocking the attack. Iris then sweeps Atlas off of his feet with a low round-house kick.

Iris: For a guy your size, you're awful weak!

Atlas: SHUT YOUR MOUTH, WITCH GIRL!!!

Atlas springs back up and slams his fists against the ground as Iris had teleported once again. Iris reappears behind Atlas.

Iris: And you're not that bright either!

Iris delivers an energy powered hand-chop to the large ape's neck, knocking him unconscious as he fell to the ground with a thud. Meanwhile, Xavier walks over to Frost as he bursted from underneath a pile of rubble before ascending into the air.

Frost: I won't waste time on theatrics again!

Frost places his fists together as he charged his Final Frost Cannon up.

Xavier: Neither will I!

Xavier charges up a baseball sized ball of energy in his right hand.

Xavier: Kame...me...ha...me....

Frost fires his Final Frost Cannon down at Xavier.

Xavier: HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Xavier launches an One-Handed Kamehameha at Frost's Final Frost Cannon, sending the beam flying back at him.

Frost: WHAT!!?

Xavier overpowers Frost as he sends him flying off into the distance before being engulfed in a massive explosion seen from miles away.

Xavier: Looks like you were the one who underestimated us this time!

Suddenly, pair of doors were blasted open as SSJ Goten slide across the ground before crashing into Frost's control panel as he reverted back to normal.