Android Saga: Part 4

"Classified Location"

In a darkened room,Cell stood front of a large screen discussing business with a mysterious masked figure wearing all red who had a red microchip in his hand.

"Rumor has it that you're interesting in this chip."

Cell: I'm interesting in my things Mr.....

Red X: Red X! X as in executioner!

Cell: Hmm catchy. Now are you proposing a sale or gift?

Red X: I'm proposing an offer. Cut me in our your plans and offer you everything you desire! Think of this as an invitation for a partnership!

Cell: We do share quite the ambitions. However if you want to earn my trust then I'll require more.

Red X: Just tell me what you want!

"Pride Trooper's HQ,9:00 P.M"

Red X steps out of the dark room before pulling off his mask as Titano,Kiryu,Gigan and Blackfire walk up to him.

Blackfire: I've got to admit! That suit makes you look even more badass!

X: Well this thing feels hella comfortable and suits me just right!

Kiryu: I bet it does!

The group walks inside of the control room where Bardock, Future Gohan, Gohan, Piccolo and 17 were standing. 

X: It's not going to be an easy task in earning that stubborn bug guy's trust! He said if we're going to work to he'll need more!

Bardock: I knew that bastard wouldn't fall for it so easily!

Kiryu: Well you'll just have to give the gut everything what he wants! Hell he'll probably fall in love with you and share all his little secrets!

X: I'm not trying to gain that much trust!

X puts the Red X mask back on before heading out of the room. Blackfire pulls out X's iPhone X.

Titano: Password's 2208096!

Blackfire types in the password as Titano,Kiryu, Bardock,17, Future Gohan and Gohan gather around to gather some very sensitive information.

Titano: Whoa!

Kiryu takes a picture of the details with his eyes while smiling deviously.

Kiryu: I'll need this later on!

"9:30 P.M"

Inside of a GT Military lab facility,Two Elite Soldiers stood outside of the room where the blue microchip was being held.

Elite Appule#4: Why the hell are we guarding a microchip in the first place? Is their something sensitive on their like credit card details,missile launch codes or pornography?

Elite Tuffle#7: I don't know! I'm just doing the job I was ordered to do! Now if you'll excuse I'll go back to my daydream about this Instagram model!

Suddenly the alarms went off.

Elite Tuffle#7: Shit!

The two Elite Soldiers kick the door and find that the microchip had disappeared from sight in a cloud of red smoke. Suddenly two X Blades hit the soldiers in the chest before exploding.

Red X bursted through an air vent before landing on the rooftop as the alarms continued wailing. Red X activated his wrist communicator before contacting Cell.

Red X: I've got the second microchip. Have you reached a decision yet?

Cell: Patience. Trust takes time to build yet it is so easily broken. Complete one last task and then we will meet to discuss our future.

The call ends as Red X disappears in a cloud of smoke.

"10:00 P.M"

A convoy of GT Military vehicles travel down a path through a forest as they were on their way with precious cargo to a checkpoint. Suddenly the convoy halted as the lead vehicle had stopped as four GT Military soldiers hopped out. One soldier found a small figurine in the middle of the path before picking it up only for it do explode in his face, sending shrapnel into his eyes.

Two canisters landed on the ground before diapering a cloud of red smoke as multilple soldiers hopped out of their vehicles to check the disturbance out. Suddenly a few soldiers yelled as they were snatched into the darkness by an unseen assailant.

Cui#2: Come out or we'll blast you!

A figure dressed in blood red cloak and body armor emerged from the left, causing the soldiers to open fire on him. Red X leaped into the air before throwing down Explosive Pellets which immediately exploded on contact with the soldiers.

Appule#10: Who the hell is that!?

Red X rushes in and slices the soldiers AK-47 in half along with his throat with a Wrist Blade,causing him to fall to the ground while holding his throat as blood gushed rapidly. Red X pulls two Glock 18s from their holsters, jumps on top of an armored truck and fires on the remaining soldiers, killing them with headshots each. The soldiers manning the Transport Truck's turret opens fire only to have a X Bladed pierce into his forehead, killing him instantly.

Red X: All to easy!

Red X tears the doors of the truck open before grabbing the large and heavy metal crate inside.

Red X: Bingo!

"Classified Location"

Red X walks inside of a dark room underneath an overhead light with five different microchips in hand.

A second light shines from above as Cell walks inside of the room.

Cell: Excellent work. I couldn't have done better myself.

Red X: Now do we have a deal?

Cell: Indeed! It's only natural for us to be allies.

Red X: Before I hand you these microchips I'm curious of what we're planning with these!

Cell: Patience.You can't expect me to entrust you with such sensitive information can you.......X?

A metal net catches the five microchips before landing in Cell's hand.

Cell: I knew all about your little inside job from the beginning X.

Red X: WHAT!? HOW?

Cell: Now X. You don't expect me to tell me my secret so easily can you?

Cell pulls a Taser from his arm before firing it at Red X, hitting him in the chest and causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

Cell: There's a dark future ahead for and your little friends X!

Red X: You won't get away with this!

Cell: I've gotten away with many atrocities in the past. This is mere child's play to me.

Cell lifts his boot before stomping onto X's face, knocking him out cold.

"To be continued"