Underworld: Part 5

"Lazarus Realm"

Bergamo's eyes slowly opened as he found himself in the center of a large gladiatorial arena where he was surrounded by thousands of spectators while being restrained by heavy chains and shackles attached to the walls. On the stage stood Cell who was looking down on Bergamo with his arms behind his back.

Cell raises his right hand at the crowd grew silent.

Cell: My brothers in arms! We gather here today to decide the fate of the hellspawn known as Bergamo! Will he rise and triumph over our champion? Or will fall easily as all the others before him? The choice lies within your hands! Now without further a do,it's time to introduce our gladiatorial champion!

Song- Doom Eternal: Gladiator Boss Theme

A pair of stone doors slide open as a large,green skinned reptilian, wearing a helmet and thick plates of armor stepped out, causing the crowd to go wild as they shouted and rejoiced while loudly chanting his name.

"Haze Shenron! Haze Shenron! Haze Shenron! Haze Shenron! Haze Shenron!"

Haze Shenron raises his arms into the air before letting out a mighty roar.

Cell: His name is Haze Shenron,one of Syn Shenron's most formidable warriors. Though he may not be the brightest among us, Haze Shenron makes up for his lack of intelligence with his sheer might!

Bergamo looks down at his restraints before attempting to break free.

Bergamo: What is going on? Who are you? Why am I here!?

Cell: So many questions,so little time! Defeat our champion first and then we'll talk.

Cell walks over to his seat in the stadium before taking a seat.

Cell: Now let the games begin!

A 6ft tall Brute smashes the gong as the match had finally begun.

Haze Shenron: I'm going to crush you like a nut!

Haze Shenron pulls out two War Hammers and begins charging towards Bergamo before leaping through the air at the hellspawn.

Bergamo: I don't think so!

Bergamo tugs on the chains, easily tearing them from the wall as he hurled two large blocks of stone at Haze Shenron who was hit directly in the face before flying several feet backwards. Haze Shenron crashes into the ground with a loud thud.

Cell: Impressive,but I've seen better!

Bergamo breaks free from his restraints and rises to his feet as Haze Shenron stood back to his feet before spitting out a few loose teeth.

Haze Shenron: I hope you've enjoyed your moment of glory,FOR IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER DO!!!

Haze Shenron lets out a mighty battlecry as he rushes forward. Bergamo summons a spiked Billy Club ducks underneath before swinging it at Haze Shenron, hitting him directly in his chin as a glob of blood spewed from his mouth.

Bergamo delivers a hard kick to Haze Shenron's balls, causing his eyes to widen in shock as he fell down to his knees while holding his nuts in pain. Bergamo then roundhouse kicks Haze Shenron in the jaw, sending him tumbling across the ground before crashing into a nearby wall.

Bergamo: It's time we settle this the fair way!

Bergamo drops his Billy Club to the ground and balls his fists before getting into a fighting stance. Haze Shenron climbs from underneath the pile of rubble, shaking his head before turning around.