Dead Zone

Description: A demon by the name of Garlic Jr awakened from his hibernation like state he entered hundreds of years ago and was out to seek the seven Dragon Balls in his quest for eternal life with the help of his henchmen,The Spice Boys Mafia.

"Afghanistan, Evening"

It was a steaming hot day in a southern Afghan village. Inside of a merchant's shop,the shopkeeper,Farid had claimed an extremely valuable item that was only for display due to its rarity.

Farid was happy from obtaining the Seventh Dragon Ball from his own backyard and knew this would keep away bad spirits except one however.

Outside of his usually empty shop,a black limo parked outside. Exiting was a short figure with his face covered with a black draping coat, guarded by two taller bodyguards.

Farid was busy cleaning up his shop when suddenly the coated figure walked inside with his guards. The shopkeeper dropped his broom and backed away as the figure removed his hood.

It was Garlic Jr and he was back for a longed lust that the merchant kept dearly.

Farid: G... Garlic Jr! Why are you here!? What do you want with me?

Garlic Jr remains silent, knocking off the glass box that covered the dragon ball he wanted so desperately.

Garlic Jr: You know exactly what I request of you!

Farid: The.... Dragon Ball?

Garlic Jr: Obviously yes!

Farid sweated nervously and walked forward to grab it.

Farid: But that's not for sale! It's only for display! It's limited edition! No price or sale!

One of his bodyguards, Vinegar,dressed in a suit and tie grabbed the scrawny shopkeeper and easily threw him to the ground.

Vinegar: Back off!

Garlic Jr: Sorry but this is now my prized possession!

A cold evil laughter went between the group as they headee towards the door. Farid was extremely angry from having his prized possession stolen and
drew his Khyber Knife from its pouch before charging Garlic Jr from behind.

That's when suddenly Garlic Jr's other henchman,Spice dressed in a suit and tie as well turned and spin kicked Farid to the back wall 7 feet away.

Garlic Jr,Spice and Vinegar walked and stood over the gasping Farid on the dusty wooden floor, smiling in glee in seeing the shopkeeper's pain.

Spice: You must really have a death wish in mind?

Vinegar: Idiot!

Garlic Jr doesn't pay any mind and instead focused on his Dragon Ball while heading outside.

Garlic Jr: Finish him for his insolence!

Farid watched helplessly as Vinegar's foot smash down on his face while Spice laughed. His vision went into straight pitch black darkness as his world went silent.

"Pride Trooper's HQ,8:00 A.M"

The Pride Trooper's HQ was a 25 story building built on a medium sized island on the Shenlong River and surrounded by North City. It was the famous headquarters of the Pride Troopers who've been missing in action for years now. Inside of the building,two doors slid open as the drowsy Titano and Kiryu had finally woke up.

The two head into the kitchen and grabs themselves a bowl, cereal and a gallon of milk before taking a seat at the table with Uub and 16 year old Gohan.

Gohan: Morning!

Kiryu: Morning.

Titano: So what's on the agenda today? Raid? Rescue? Retrieval?

Kiryu: Or just Netflix and chill?

"Attention! Everyone head to the meeting room for an important discussion in 20 minutes from now!"

Gohan: Well we'll see from there!

10 minutes into the morning and everyone settled inside of the meeting room before taking seats at the table as Bardock stands in front of the large screen showing a grey skinned creature wearing a white robe.

Kiryu: Is that some gremlin or alien?

Bardock: His name is Garlic Jr! He's a demon from four hundred years ago that went a dormant state for many years until being awakened by his henchmen. A group of mobsters from the nation of Cuba. Apparently he's making a violent comeback, murdering everyone who stands in his way!

Uub: This little turd is something serious!

Bardock: That's why we'll be heading to the nation of Cuba today on mission to discover Garlic Jr's true intentions before taking him and his henchmen out. We'll be going undercover,so that means you'll need to contain yourselves and be patient especially our new recruits!

Titano: Hey we'll be ok!

Bardock: At 2 in the evening we'll be heading out by sea! Get yourselves dressed into formal clothing by 1! I'll be waiting for you all in the hangar.

Bardock and Piccolo walk out of the room as Kiryu, Titano,Gohan and Uub stayed in their seats.

Kiryu: Really wish X was here with us!

Gohan: Who's X?

Titano: An old friend of ours!

Uub: What happened to him?

Titano: One day an old sensei came to his hometown after he defeated his tyrant father before taking him back home overseas for combat training. It's been years ago. Haven't seen him since!

Kiryu: Hopefully one day he'll come back to atleast check on us!

Titano: Yeah hopefully.

Gohan: Well just keep hoping and he'll back soon! Now let's get ready to head out soon!

Everyone stands from their seats before walking out of the meeting room to head their own rooms to begin changing and readying themselves for the overseas mission to save the Earth.

"To be continued"